Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Any New Info on First Nations Blockades?

Re: Any New Info on First Nations Blockades?

The lady folk out number males in the Federal Civil Service not yet in the Provincial, so women are in top jobs in the service of other people under their watch.
    It's refreshing to see two women in the video taking on the world and it can't be that hard to make a video on youtube so.
    Make a video telling the world about this video being all wrong and what not, lol. I dare yah. Then we will get it on here and see if you got some clout, to shout it out, with no doubt, if you can put out on a Youtube video.
    I'll critique yah .. better be good! lol ...
    Jelly Bear Beans (holdthepork) Fork

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    Jel .. right or wrong it has to be negotiated with all users @ the round table
    Jeliologist -

There is absolutely no need for LEH in that area. Shortening the season slightly, I'd agree with. I'd also agree with, and support, a game check to count moose coming out of the Klappan. I also believe that first nation harvest reporting should be mandatory.

That way there'd be no guesses as to the number of moose harvested, and no arguing over who's taking what. The Klappan has been supporting resident hunters and local natives moose hunting for what, 40 years now? All of the sudden there are none left? Bullshit. I'm in there almost every spring, and count more moose over a 50 km stretch than I can keep track of.

I think Shell should go in and rip up the road repairs they spent millions of $$ on. That way the only ones arguing will be the ones with the resources, or motivation to boat up the Stikine/Klappan, or the guys who want to take a pack string over the pass and swim the river - you know, like it used to be, before us white guys built those roads.

Jelman>> see you on the Klappan>> watch out for the Iskut Band>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by 22savage View Post
    I thought the LEH was used as a management tool when the numbers of animals cuold not sustain an open season, not to appease the the guide outfitters and law breaking natives
    Couldn't have put it better myself 22 savage. This guy knows what he's talking about Jel buddy. Just because the "cheif " wants LEH doesn't mean it has to be implemented.

No that's very true the Chief, She is in a high position and is doing pretty good from what the video showed and the dark haired lady is telling us, listen to what we are suggesting and we can work this through together..
    Bing..Bang .. Boom
    Sit down take a look at yourself don't you want to be somebody, somebody to understand and work with the local bands ..klappen yer hands..
    Jel ..LEH or GOS? What a mess .. Recreational activities and a sustainable environment .. Balance .. Food .. Social .. Ceremonial purposes .. Sports hunting .. Balance

All this is about is the FNs getting more for nothing so they can sit back and get fatter off us people that really work for a living.
    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Sorry Ozone you are correct

I love to see people like that spouting off and telling it right out .. not turning it into a Jerry Springer Show atmosphere, but into a reality show which came into popularity by the first Survivor Show years a go....
    Stand in front of a movie camera and make a vid for us explaining in three minutes or under, why we should be Klappen for the Wolfman ...
    Use nice scenery for the Jelly beanery .. in the back ground like the ladies did ..
    Jel .. Looking forward for your video on Youtube .. Express yourself ..
    Last edited by Jelvis; 04-18-2010 at 07:30 PM.

Not according to the Chief I knew, he says if you want leh in an area if it's hunting allowed then they go to the Indians first .. if it's due to limited numbers in the herds..Check bottom left corner of front page on the
    ...Limited Entry Hunting ...
    ...Regulation Synopsis
    .........2010 - 2011
    Under the heading .... First Nation Applicants ... it will explain to you .. Crystal ... Clear ...
    jel .. Under the Wildlife Act .. Don't blame the messenger .. I didn't make the laws
    Last edited by Jelvis; 04-18-2010 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    If the Indians want to help conserve the moose, they must have their moose compulsory inspected so the MoE can manage the moose herd. The Indians have to go on LEH too so the harvest is regulated.
    BAAAAHAHAHAAAHHHAHA.... you a funny guy.
    A Pine needle falls. An Eagle sees it. A Deer hears it. A Bear smells it

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    No that's very true the Chief, She is in a high position and is doing pretty good from what the video showed and the dark haired lady is telling us
    Now... Jelvis is thinking with he's other head.

Our moose means we care about the moose in "Our area."
    I'm sure you call the animals where you hunt, "My deer or my moose."
    It means I will watch where I hunt and if I see something that looks different after thirty years of hunting there you look and see in " Your hunting spot."
    Shows a love for an area you hold dear to your heart and memories ..
    Jel .. Stay Off My Mountain, ever seen that T-Shirt .. My mountain ..