Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Crows ?

Re: Crows ?

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Not sure with ravens but crows have a devastating impact on song birds in the spring when their chicks are hatching. They're not a schedule C animal for nothing.
    Not to mention the magpies, starlings and cowbirds. I try to whack them when the opportunity presents itself.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

I kill them all year round! Kill them all!!

Quote Originally Posted by duallie View Post
    the ravens in Kelowna devastate the ducklings in the spring.
    it's pretty gross, they are savages.
    Similar to wolves on baby ungulates.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by duallie View Post
    the ravens in Kelowna devastate the ducklings in the spring.
    it's pretty gross, they are savages.
    Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just making this up? I mean, why do you think of them as savages? And gross?

You need to start loving the ravens bro. They play a vital role in our cycle. There can never be enough ravens.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    Unions and beacon is what I fry the liver in with a coating of flower on the liver ,,I eat the tong,,the hart,, its very good eating......

Love huntin crows,,,,,,,,I buy case of the cheap # 6 Winchester ammo and I made 19 silhouette crow decoys,,,lots of fun and good practice for wing shooting,,went out on wed and got half way to settin decoys up and was gettin bombarded by em,,,,,shot 9 in little over an hour,,,missed quite a few also

Just on a side note though,,,,I do keep the feathers off the crows for fly tying

Page 14 in huntin regs,,,,,schedule C,,,,I have hunting licence so I hunt em on public land

Target practice !

They say crows can recognize individual humans. So if you shoot one crow make sure you take out the whole family or they'll hunt you down Hitchcock style.

Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Do you have any proof of this? Or are you just making this up? I mean, why do you think of them as savages? And gross?

You need to start loving the ravens bro. They play a vital role in our cycle. There can never be enough ravens.
    Ravens are bad. I once seen one fly away with a baby donkey. And then they started kissing. It was totaly cool. And a complete bullshit story. Sorry for leading you on Dave. LMAO