Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: HBC VIDEO is here

Re: HBC VIDEO is here

ok fellas this is getting out of hand...i f#$kd up, plain and simple but.......
    Just to clear my name,,,,,,i now have proof that "I DID NOT" go into dana's photobucket account.....i got all pics for the video, from the members gallery/video links forum....their all there every photo..i guess i never got a hold of him thats all.....also did you know that you dont have to be a member to get in and look at photos posted in the forum......anyways happy hunting everyone...thanks brock

Quote Originally Posted by brock77 View Post
    ok fellas this is getting out of hand...i f#$kd up, plain and simple but.......
    Just to clear my name,,,,,,i now have proof that "I DID NOT" go into dana's photobucket account.....i got all pics for the video, from the members gallery/video links forum....their all there every photo..i guess i never got a hold of him thats all.....also did you know that you dont have to be a member to get in and look at photos posted in the forum......anyways happy hunting everyone...thanks brock

And that should bring to close this thread.

Hey can you edit the people out that dont want to be in it and repost?
    Common sense is dead,

The guy spent hours on it. You think after this thread he is going to do that?