Thread: CUSTOM Strings and Cables!

Cool CUSTOM Strings and Cables!

Hey Everyone,
    Just put my new custom String and cable on my 05 Switchback and man does it make my bow sweet.. shoots way better and made it alittle faster too by 6ftps thats pretty good. If You guys are looking for a custom set Go To : www.wolfdenstrings.com Jason is a super nice guy and so are his staff! and all at a great price too. Have a look. just tell Jason .. John S from canada pointed ya in the direction .. he'll fix ya up good! WELL good shooting everyone! yay! the season is just around the corner....
    Last edited by JohnS; 03-19-2006 at 10:47 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Bow Walker Guest

Re: CUSTOM Strings and Cables!

John,
    I know that is a bit further away from you but here on Vanc. Is. if we want custom made strings and/or cables there is only one place to go and that is West Coast Archery in Cobble Hill (a.k.a Cowichan Valley)

Bill is a surly 'ol phart (just kiddin bill) but he can make a heck-of-a set of twine! Maybe because he is so twisted himself?

He put a full set on my bow and several others that I personally know of. Now we are all singing his praises. Best set that I have come across yet.

Price you say? Less than $100 cdn!! Installed, tested, guaranteed.

I have no qualms about recommending him or his attitude. (just kiddin again billy).

hey bowwalker, can you give some details? Does he stretch and serve under tension and if so how much tension? available string materials and colors? I like shopping local but I am also very picky about what I will use.

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

have a look at the website for wolfden I put the wrong link up but i have since fixed it....LOL! well everyone has there perference I guess .... just thought Iwould share ..... I'm sure there is lots of great custom string makers..... but how much speed does it add is the Q??? ** cheers** and goodshooting.....

Bow Walker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc
    hey bowwalker, can you give some details? Does he stretch and serve under tension and if so how much tension? available string materials and colors? I like shopping local but I am also very picky about what I will use.

Chris
    Here is Bill's email address. Check out his profile in the members list - he is eagle1, or is it Eagle1? I suspect that he like the capitalization bowtec@shaw.ca His full name is Bill Sampson - heck of a nice guy really

just don't tell him I said so. I don't date married men.

Good luck - Dan
    Last edited by Bow Walker; 03-20-2006 at 06:58 AM.

So do you ship your bow to this guy and he does it there or does he just mail out your string and you have it strung at your local shop ?

Bow Walker Guest

Depending where you are. He is on the Cowichan Lake road that crosses the highway where the little shopping center is at Cobble Hill. The center has a coffeehouse in it called Cobbleccinos and also a groacery store.

Like I said, give him a PM or an email. He will answer your questions.
    Last edited by Bow Walker; 03-24-2006 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker
    So do you ship your bow to this guy and he does it there or does he just mail out your string and you have it strung at your local shop ?
    Just ships the strings and cables to your door... you get it done then at the local shop. ""-------> <------- I think my theard got Hijacked hahahaha! anyways .....

Cobbccinos? Man I miss the Island, what a beautiful place Enjoy where yo live, it is awesome there!