• ford

56 53.33%
  • other

9 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: gmc chevy dodge or ford

Re: gmc chevy dodge or ford

I just wish Toyota would make a 1 ton diesel 4x4 with a Cummins or a Cat in it. [/quote]

I hear ya. It took them this long to come out with full size 1/2 tons (good ones too) so I guess we'll keep waiting......

I know a couple of fella's that had 1980's toyota's that pushed the 700 thousand mark. The bodies and frames gave out before the motor.

I've always been a ford kind of guy but I agree that the big three just don't have the reliability or quality anymore.

I sense a flame war coming
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ruger, tell us the truth you drive around with the quad in the back incase that ford breaks down.My vote goes for my dodge.

Toyota. Short wheel base, lots of clearance and go forever.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

hey that quad has 10 thousand kms on it.i have to have it on the truck for weight. only used the quad once last year. oh i used it twice to haul fire wood this year.theres nothing wrong with any of the top three truck manufactures, the new 2007 ford F350 is coming out with a powerstoke 6.4 litre, 405 bhp.

I drive a Ford F150 but I would buy and use any of the trucks out there. I think they all have good points and bad points to consider. I guess I don't really have a favorite because I have basically owned them all at one point.

I had a 1978 chev blazer that would go anywhere in any weather, and man did i beat the hell out of that truck but it never let me down.As a matter of fact the only flat tire that truck had was in the driveway.

let's see here. sounds like less than half like something other than fomoco, I guess thats why gm makes the transit busses (or the loser cruiser for those uninformed few) so y'all will be comfy while the FORD tow truck comes to get you (92% OF ALL TOW TRUCKS USE FORD CHASSIS.)

By the way if you see a ford on a tow truck it's a vehicle recovery if you see any thing else.................. it's scrap removal.
    Last edited by 000buck; 03-16-2006 at 07:13 PM.
    Some of us are born into greatness, some have it thrust upon them.......I've had to scratch and claw to achieve mediocraty

Citizens own firearms, subjects don't

Heres My Rig, 96 Dodge with a Cummins. I'm not a big dodge fan, just a fan of the Cummins. I sure do miss my old toyota though.

Gasoline engine = Chevy/GMC
    Diesel engine = Dodge, cummins rules

2003 Dodge Ram 6 spd cummins Diesel, aaarrrrrgggghhhhh
    Last edited by Brambles; 03-16-2006 at 07:41 PM.