• other

9 8.57%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: gmc chevy dodge or ford

Re: gmc chevy dodge or ford

Quote Originally Posted by youngfellla
    My hunting truck.

Like others have said, they're all junk. But put a lift, big tires, lockers, and a bit of horsepower, then you've got a truck
    You got yourself a nice truck there man!! I was actually lookin at one the same color and style as that before I bought my ford :P

thats a very nice truck, but, I wouldent want your gas bill at todays rising fuel $$$. My dacota 4x4 is bad enough at 20 mpg compared to my wifes echo at 60 mpg and I wonder why she has money all the time
    If you havent got time to do it right the first time, when are you going to have time to do it over.

youngfellla Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 30-06
    yeah but i absolutly hate DODGe no affencein the old days 30 years ago u coul drive them off the lot and they woudl fall apartso built ford TOUGH
    Yeah, maybe, but when you go out wheelin with Super Swampers, a bottle of whiskey, and some other drunk ******* sayin "you can make it, jus' hit 'er a little harder", whether it's built Ford tough, like a rock, or has a sheep on the hood, something's gonna fall apart

Most of them all use the same parts anyways. My Ford diesel had Dana diffs front & rear, Borg Warner tranny & transfer case, and an International engine. The only thing Ford about it was the sheet metal.

Pretty easy ''Toyota''.GMC is bankrupt.

are you talkin diesel or gas?????
    i thought i was wrong once then i realized i was just mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by brotherjack View Post
    I Toyota would make a 1 ton diesel 4x4 with a Cummins or a Cat in it.
    cat diesel egines are going to be no more because the can't meet emissions!! cummins baby! or even better powerstoke!

Talking Re: gmc chevy dodge or ford

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer View Post
    Of COURSE real men drive fords. Any old wimp can DRIVE their vehicle into the woods - but it takes a REAL man to push his in.

Yeah, I hear Ford is coming out with new heated tail lights for '09 so your hands don't freeze when you're pushing it out of the bush!!

im a ford man, ive got a 7.3 powerstroke best engine ever made. i love the cummins too gm is a joke sold everything that was good to them and are broke not to mention their trucks randomaly quit working for no reason and just dye... use my ford to tow one the olther day lol. toyota.. good quality but still to small and dinky, never will own a toyota pickup want a real truck? buy domestic.

I have a chev duramax. This year I was at a buddies in the ok hunting with one of my quads in the back of it. 4:00 am the alarm went off and nature called. I was sitting on the throne doing some early morning reading when I heard a diesel start up right beside the house (or so I thought). I thought the boys in okanogan quad/truck theft ring were in jail but maybe they got out on bail. They were stealing my truck and quad. I raced outside pants around ankles only to find the neighbour 3 doors up had started his FORD POWERSTROKE up to warm it up. Relieved, I went back into the bathroom to finish up my reading.

i really like the 2009 GMC Canyon. 5.3L V8 comes an option. smaller truck, big boy engine. ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!
    "Good" - Jocko Willink