This is awesome,
Moose Hunter can't you write anything, even in a PM, that doesn't cause a 7 page thread?

IMHO What scares me most in the bush and on the roads isn't women or young men, its the older gentlemen who dont know the gas from the brake or the safety from the trigger.

Some of the funniest/interesting threads i have read on here in the last bit were started by moose hunter or the people he has ?motivated?
Good work for a 13 year old I say! Might make a good politician one day

Back to the thread, I got my wife into hunting a few years ago with a .410 and a 22. Nice and light, easy to handle. she turned out to be a real good shot with them, even better than me. We would go grouse hunting and after I flushed them out she would pick them off, then enjoy a nice beverage while I found them and brought them back to her. I had to handle them very gently so as not to damage them but she was very happy and enjoyed herself, so I was happy. She wants to try waterfoul next, so i am looking into wetsuits...

BTW Birddog "get her into cooking and cleaning" i think i soiled myself!! My wife laughed about it when i told her, i was cooking dinner, vacuming and fetching things for her at the time...

Wahoo its friday! Maybe she will let me go fishing this weekend? I guess I will be working the downriggers and setting the gear while she fights fish but its still fishing right?
(now thats the devils advocate)