Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Buddy trapped 40+ Wolves this yr

Re: Buddy trapped 40+ Wolves this yr

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    Is this 7413's season ?
    Nicely done ,way to put the hurt on those savage land sharks
    I cant wait to slay some this coming winter.
    Apparently yes. I didn't know who 7413 was untill tonight, and didn't know the conection between him and Trev. Not really a trapper myself, and havn't really followed the 2010 trapping thread. On my way to check it out right now
    Last edited by Rock Doctor; 03-20-2010 at 10:46 PM.
    Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

My outdoor vids on Youtube :
    http://www.youtube.com/user/RockDoctor07

good video...as long as the animals arent suffering. the second one you lung shot i would have put another in to put it down....
    Quote Originally Posted by bigshooter View Post
    You get the nerve to shoot it or did you need the hbc members to cheeer you on.

I'd prefer it if the wolf was killed a little quicker, rather than filming an animal that is clearly in terror.

I'm 100% in favour of hunting and trapping wolves, and I dont' care what the antis think, but I personally don't see the need to film or photograph for more than moment or 2 before killing the wolf.

Interesting video nonetheless.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Christ Sakes Man!!! don't let him stop!!!.....He's doing the ungulate population a huge favour!!!! Awesome video! Congrats to the trapper!!

Perry
    The man who smiles when things go wrong....has thought of someone to blame it on!!

Light travels faster than sound!......He looked pretty bright.....Until he spoke!!

didnt like it. the lung shots were not good with such a small cal

Heh good work man I am all for it. My best buddy traps those buggers as well less wolves the better. Personally didn't care to see them suffering like that though Peta will have that on TV in no time, if you like bringing attention to that sort of stuff mission accomplished I am sure.

I agree with Dougan, although there is nothing illegal about it, seems a lil distastefull. Predators or not, I dont see a lot of respect for the wolves in that film. Just the type of video to skew the publics perception of hunting.
    Make Your Own Luck

to much time yapping about what your doing and how your going to do it while the wolves are yanking on the chain.good on you for getting out and doing what we all cannot do.
    just forget the commentary and get it done.im sure we wont hear the last of this one.

I sure support what Trev and Hunter7413 are doing and personally had no issues with the video... Ever watched a wolf kill something? Talk about suffering. Those wolves didn't even look like they were in much pain? Just standing there...

On that note I could see this turning up on Global TV or something used by Raincoast in some anti-wolf hunt propoganda... But if it's not that footage it will just be someone elses.

We need to stop hiding what we do.

Carl
    Don't Go Ninja'n Nobody, Don't Need Ninja'n!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteys View Post
    I sure support what Trev and Hunter7413 are doing and personally had no issues with the video... Ever watched a wolf kill something? Talk about suffering. Those wolves didn't even look like they were in much pain? Just standing there...

On that note I could see this turning up on Global TV or something used by Raincoast in some anti-wolf hunt propoganda... But if it's not that footage it will just be someone elses.

We need to stop hiding what we do.

Carl

I agree with you that wolves a merciless killers. However, we don't need to video ourselves in a similar manner.