Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE best Turkey Decoys

Re: THE best Turkey Decoys

So here's the Hunters Edge decoys. $39.99US for all 3 couriered, yes I said couriered to Kelowna. Jamie Bulger, the president of the company is awesome to deal with. If you call in an order make sure you tell him Kim from Kelowna sent you, lol. The hens need to be ironed and starched slightly but they flutter in the slightest breeze and look really good to me. Now to find out what the turkeys think. The 3 weigh about 2.5# total and as you can see will fit in a pack real nice. Super easy to set up. I wish I could make it to Othmars seminar but I have to attend the father-in-laws funeral according to the wife. Maybe he'll do one in Kelowna, hint, hint.
    Kim

Last edited by phoenix; 03-15-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Last edited by phoenix; 03-15-2010 at 08:38 AM.

These decoys look good. The only problem I can see right away is wind. Turkeys can get very scared if a decoy starts to move erratically in the wind. If you use these decoys in high wind stake them down with an arrow on either side of the decoy so it is wedged between the arrows.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"