Re: Arrows ?

Quote Originally Posted by Flingin' Sticks View Post
    Got Wood???
    No - but every time I down a buck with my carbons I get one

dont matter if you hit a big metal sign

Quote Originally Posted by oldtimer View Post
    Goptta agree with Swamper. I shoot Gold Tip ultra light 400's for paper and 3D. Tough. We buy from the local shops here in Quesnel. Don't know about any shops in region 8. Mike
    I left him messages but to no reply , can you post his number here or ask him to post it , I wanna try some 2 weeks ago darn it , thanx

Rob

Maybe i missed it here but what is your draw length and draw weight? Also when looking at an all-around arrow you need to decide what your biggest priority is....hunting?, 3D?, FITA?? When choosing an all around arrow there will allways be compromises between the disciplines, you won't get one arrow that is the best option for all 3 disciplines but you can get an arrow that will great for one and be pretty good for the other 2...you just need to decide what your priority is. As for shops in Quesnel

North Country Archery - 250-992-9484 Murray or Ila (pronounced eye-la)
    Watsons Custom Archery - the owner can be tough to get in contact with but he is a member of our club and I can get in contact with him if you like.

Send along your draw length/draw weight and broadhead weight you plan to shoot.....I have a bunch of Goldtips on hand and may be able to help you out.

Email me at mascqbc@telus.net

Chris
    Last edited by willyqbc; 03-09-2010 at 09:49 AM.
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

High Country Speed Pro Mass SS 6.2's for everything.

Living life at full draw.

Lets be honest every company makes good arrows these days. Whether your shooting Beman, Gold tip, easton, or Carbon express. I do agree that aluminums are a thing of the past and carbon is much better. However I have switched to Easton Axis FMJ's which is an aluminum carbon mix and they seem great. Supposively the mix makes them not bend like aluminums nor shatter like carbon. I havent shot them long but havent broke one yet.

If you hit the animal in the lungs he will die no matter what arrow you have.