Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deluxe Wall Tents

Hybrid View

Deluxe Wall Tents

I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome back and thank our most recent sponsor www.DeluxeWalltents.com .
    Deluxe Wall Tents was our very first sponsor to HuntingBC.ca, and continued to sponsor the site from time to time. I’m very pleased that Deluxe Wall Tents has decided to be an annual sponsor this year.
    For all your Wall Tents, Aluminium Frames, Wood Stoves, Tarps, Bed Rolls, and Canvas Game Bags needs, please contact our sponsor for prices or any questions you might have. Perry is also a member on the site if you've got any questions you might want to ask about his products.

Deluxe Wall Tents is BC owned and operated on Vancouver Island.
    Last edited by Marc; 01-08-2007 at 09:44 PM.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Deluxe Wall Tents

They are great, I have one and enjoy it every fall.

Dave

I need one of these tents
    GWH 1960 - 2000 Hunting has never Been the same.

I just bought one of their tents this year and am very pleased with it the service was great and the tent is awesome there's nothing like keeping dry and warm. Thanks again

How well would these tents hold up for Saskatchewan White tail hunting? Or would I be up all night stoking the fire? How cold can it be to be comfortable in one of these?

Quote Originally Posted by bwarwaruk View Post
    How well would these tents hold up for Saskatchewan White tail hunting? Or would I be up all night stoking the fire? How cold can it be to be comfortable in one of these?
    It would depend on the size of tent you use and ambient temp and the size of stove you are going to use. I have been in one up on the Coq when its -20c out and had to stoke the fire twice through the night. We were in a tent that was 10x12 with a medium size stove. Had 4' of snow under the tent. Had put plywood down and set the tent up on the plywood. It was nice and toasty in the tent. Hope this helps. They are great tents in my opinion.

We use a portable car garage with some extra parts it's 30'x12' Heavy duty industrial tarp plywood on both ends, carpet on the ground. -35C in FSJ two years ago with a BIG wood stove stoked 2 times at night toasty warm.
    Side note: Locals thought we were nuts you should have seen the looks they were giving us, Classic!!!
    Courage is being scared to death
    But saddling up anyway.

Thanks for the comments, helps alot.

Minus 30 something outside and my buddy got his up to 40 degrees inside just to see if he could do it... With the stove he bought from Perry, as a side note, those water heaters that attach to the side of the stoves are one of the best things I've tried out in a while

I used mine for three months last winter while I was trapping and sometimes it would get down to 35 below. I had a big stove that I filled up once throughout the night and it keep the 12 x14 tent warm enough to just wear a t shirt