• I have one in the BC book

50 18.18%
  • nope......

189 68.73%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: B&C Animals?

Re: B&C Animals?

Quote Originally Posted by todbartell View Post
    yup I do know that if it shrank another inch or two dont matter to me. I liked looking at it on my reloading bench rather then sending it to the taxi right away
    Don't need to send it to a taxi to get it scored either. Just phone up a scorer in your area. There are 2 B&C scorers in PG, Rick Berreth being one of them. Doesn't cost anything to get it scored, and only costs $50 when you send the entry info to B&C. Personally, I don't know why someone who claims to have a B&C animal wouldn't go and just get er done and make it official.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Three BC book qualifiers: 162 0/8 gross 158 7/8 net whitetail, 323 1/8 RM elk, and 19 3/16 black bear. No B&C. Haven't sent the BC book stuff in...not sure I will.
    All road kills no doubt !!!!!
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Don't need to send it to a taxi to get it scored either. Just phone up a scorer in your area. There are 2 B&C scorers in PG, Rick Berreth being one of them. Doesn't cost anything to get it scored, and only costs $50 when you send the entry info to B&C. Personally, I don't know why someone who claims to have a B&C animal wouldn't go and just get er done and make it official.
    the taxi's husband is official B&C scorer, I asked him to score it when he gets the chance.
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

1 NT mullie for me that would make bc book...it is the one in my avatar
    206 7\8

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Personally, I don't know why someone who claims to have a B&C animal wouldn't go and just get er done and make it official.
    Not everybody's thing. This pretty much sums it up:

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    Well , the 'tape measure' says I have 5 predators that make both books , and 7 ungulates that make both books ....but my 'p-p' didnt get any longer after I shot em and I didnt grow in height and I cant walk on water yet...so I figured I'd save my time and $ entering em and just keep chasin em !
    Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.

Mandela

I have grandfathers 4pt mulie rack and B&C trophy....first thing I see coming in the door everyday.

I have a white tail in the BC book and many mulies that miss...lol

BC Dall sheep went B&C at 161 5/8

sheep hunting is easy