Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3D Rinehart Shoot !!!! Dates are Firm

3D Rinehart Shoot !!!! Dates are Firm

Stay tuned for more details as they evolve...........
    Last edited by Ruger4; 04-10-2011 at 07:21 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 3D Rinehart Shoot !!!! Dates are Firm

is this a Rinehart 100 ...
    or just a regular shoot with Rinehart targets ???

more details would be nice
    A true Archery Nut

Willing to help and answer archery related questions to the best of my ability ...all you gotta do is ask

as mentioned above details will follow , this is not the r100

Hurry up!

I'll post it to a site I'm on in Washington State as well.
    Don't worry about a pandemic, stupidity is spreading way faster

The bottom line guys and gals is that the date is set and we are making things happen!!! There is one thing you can trust and that is this will be a one of a kind 3 d archery shoot designed for everyone!!! We all know there is a demand for an increase in the local archery scene in the beautiful Okanogan valley.
    A group of local archery enthusiast are trying to change the hum drum repetition of your typical 3-d shoot!! It’s about time we spice it up and this thing in two or three years will be huge with your support.
    We have made a commitment to use the best archery targets in the world! This shoot is in a perfect setting for families, camping and will be a great way to spend mother’s day!!! For the none archers willing to attend, and the out of town Mothers grab the “Old mans” credit card and head 10 min into down town Kelowna and spend spend spend !! It’s a weekend for everyone!!
    As mentioned this is not a r-100 but I can tell everyone that has been to an r-100 shoot that we had the owner of Rinehart contact us this week and he is very excited with what we are doing and this is a huge step in getting a r-100 in Kelowna !! We need to prove to them that we can attract 4 to 500 shooters before they will even look at us. Trust me we have a group of aggressive enthusiast that will make this happen. This is not the typical 5 guys doing the volunteer work for the masses!
    There will be door prizes, unique safe strategic shots, live entertainment witch may include a “Freestyle Motocross Show” Saturday evening.
    There will be shooting from sun up to sundown, it will differ from your typical shoot where the shooting ends in the afternoon, we have a bunch of fun things planned for the archer into the evening.
    Followed up by a serious honky tonk that will have you primed and ready to go on target one on Sunday!! Spread the words guys this thing will be big and you wont want to miss out!!!
    We will even have some options for those people who would like to try archery but may not have a bow!! All bows included absolutely no discrimination!!!! Long bow, Recurve, Crossbow, Compound!!
    Feel free to cut and paste anything you see and post this on any other forums you are a part of we would appreciate it!! We will keep you posted on any other news or changes!

http://www.rinehart3-d.com/
    http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcnqcjdw_3f99q78cf
    http://www.heartlandkelowna.ca/index-3.html

i for one am totally rev'ed up about this shoot,once we iron out a couple more minor details we will be hitting up potential sponcers for some hopefully wild prizes to give away and as has been said there is going to be all kinds of different ways of winning something,so far there is going to be a shoot involving gennis's bows were everyone can compete at exactly the same level for some pretty awsome prizes and trophy's
    there was even a couple guys talking abot some moving targets both gravity and motorized.
    we will keep you all posted
    bhb
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

ken was telling me about it on sat. sounds like a well needed boost for archery in the valley.

Ken informed myself and a few others this shoot was coming. Lets get it off the ground and make it a huge success.

I am fairly new to the archery scene but I am very enthusiastic about the future of archery in the Okanagan. I can only assume that the Okanagan Archery scene is about to grow with Ken & Kory's efforts in training our kids in the schools. These guys are both top notch instructors and have helped me learn this sport very quickly.

This event at Heartland Ranch is going to be great for family's of all ages. I am looking forward to camping out there and being able to shoot all day and hopefully getting my wife ad 15 year old daughter into this sport that I am learning to love more everyday.

This event is going to be an event I don't want to miss. Looking forward to it.

HI guys i'm absolutely pumped up about this!!! I got so excited about this that i sponsored a target from my company Big Country HVAC and trust me guys the shoot will be fun and something you probably have not seen yet . The guys involved in getting this rolling are energetic hardcore archers with tons of great innovative ideas. This shoot will be for everybody .We also have some special shooting for children and curious new archers . We want to give to our community something exciting for the whole family for many years to come . We will send you home with a bunch of great memories guaranteed. As this rinehart mothers day shoot progresses we want to bring a bigger and better venue each time, your support will make this happen.
    Last edited by triggr31; 02-02-2010 at 01:18 AM. Reason: not proper wording
    keeping life simple