Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 3D Rinehart Shoot !!!! Dates are Firm

Re: 3D Rinehart Shoot !!!! Dates are Firm

Quote Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
    I am sure looking forward to this shoot! The weather looks like it might cooperate too! Can someone post a like to a map for directions please.

If anyone between Victoria and the shoot needs a ride I have one seat available...
    Bill , call me when you get close to town, 250-212-7280 or anybody for that matter for directions, I'll be there thursday night setting up and most of friday. A huge thanx for your generous contribution, our group looks forward to meeting with you. All the best, travel safe and we'll see ya soon

Rob
    Last edited by Ruger4; 05-03-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowhunterbruce View Post
    i am planning on finding out about a tv for those that may wanna still watch the hockey playoffs considering the canucks are still in there.
    bruce
    yes there is a big wide screen in the lodge right in the heart of all the action , hockey will be on !!!!!

Rob

unfortunaly for me sat. is a work day so is their going to be enough shooting to come for the sunday.

hey merv ,there will still be a ton of fun on sunday as well with 2 rounds to shoot as well as the big draws for the wall tent and the bowtech.hope we see ya there buddy.
    i didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a friggin vegatarian

so a few of ya have asked about pricing etc.25.00 for adults for 3 rounds of 15 and a mulligan per round and also includes 5 spots per round on saturday with the winner of the spot shoot off recieving a 100.00 gift certificate to mission meats on lakeshore drive. sunday is 15 bucks with mothers shooting free oh ya and all mothers will recieve a free pancake breakfast on sunday morning.
    cubs are gonna be 5.00
    there will also be a long distance shot costing a buck a shot at a gorilla at long range, with half going to the closest shot and the other half going to the kelowna food bank.
    as you all can see there is going to be alot of ways to have fun and possibley win something ,not to mention the band on saturday night.
    the lodge is far enough away from the campsites that should you not feel up to partying it wont keep you awake yet at the same time it not that far of a walk (or crawl) back to your camp.
    strick rules will be inforced and NO BOOSE will be allowed during the shoot.
    remember his isnt about us makeing a ton of money ,its about you all possibly have the oppertunity at shooting a r100 shoot,being its mothers day means that she can spend the day accually having fun with the family and she will get her special treatment.
    hope we see ya all here

So how was the shoot ?? Looking for a follow up, pics maybe, numbers etc. Hope all went well. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

well we had great weather for the shoot and the coarse looked way better then i have personally had the pleasure of shooting anywhere else.alot of good challenging shots yet at the sametime not so hard that every report comming in was that of positive responce's with enthusiasm behind thier experiences.
    comments like"this was as good as both the bc's and canadian nationals" and "ranks right up there with the best they have been too" were just afew of what we were hearing.
    although we did not achive huge numbers we are very happy with the numbers we had on both days and feel very confident next year we should have not too much problem attaining the numbers to get the r100 up here.
    just about every campsite had people in it and a few even shared spots,great way to lessin the cost.
    the dinner on saturday was incredible and the band rocked with awsome sets everyone could both relate to and sing along with when they started including the audience as back up singers.
    the wall tent was won by a 19 year old female who is very new to the sport.
    the drenalin bow was won in a shoot off style shoot where one person was elimanated(worst shot) out of 6 until the winner was declared and he gave it to a 9 year old girl.the long shot was at a foam filled gorilla and 2 or 3 people accually hit the spot at over 100 yards,nicely done.the bugling elk and moving velociraptor were big hits and over half shot from the extream stakes for added challenges.although a few arrows were lost over some of the banks we did recover alot of them and they will be there for next years shoot and this was the only minor complaint we heard yet at the same time they also said in the same breath they just needed to not be intimidated by the shot lol.
    for those of you that couldnt make it ,you missed a great one however we do look forward to seeing you all next year.
    we had shooters there from edmonton,victoria,100 mile,kamloops and all over the okanagan valley.
    we will be having a wrap up meeting very soon and will let ya all know who the winners all were etc.
    thank you to all those that did attend it really ment alot to us to have you all there.
    bruce

Talking Re: 3D Rinehart Shoot !!!! Dates are Firm

bowhunterbruce, thank guys , a great weekend was had , personly, i made it around both courses, both days, shot so-so, but had an easy time on the trails. even the downhill trail. shot all extreme shots and had a young shooter choose to shoot the extreme rounds with me. (he felt that the youth pins were too easy).
    now what many don't know, after keromeos, i had my left knee drained and spent most of last week using a cane to help walk.well, no cane on the weekend and today, the pin feels ok.great shoot, good food, will be back .threedhunter

This is going to be a great shoot. A lot of work and planning has gone into this! Looking forward to participating in this shoot especially with all the great targets!