Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser bore sighter

Re: Laser bore sighter

Lcpballer - I thought there was a pretty good gunshop in Victoria and also in Naniamo ?? No longer ??

There is still Island Outfitters in Victoria, but they are way to expensive (for anything). Nanaimo has Gone Fishin, we checked there and they dont have any. So it left us with wholesale.
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by lcpaintballer
    There is still Island Outfitters in Victoria, but they are way to expensive (for anything). Nanaimo has Gone Fishin, we checked there and they dont have any. So it left us with wholesale.
    check out johnsons hardware in nanaimo. He is going out of business, and he has a lot of stuff. If he has one, you could save yourself some cash and time.
    red neck pick up lines:
    do you have a library card, cause I'd like to sign you out.
    if Yer gonna regret this in the morning, we can sleep til the afternoon
    You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a light switch away.
    Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner

word of caution! I bought a laser bore sighter totally nfg save the dough, bench and blow, you will be way happier and less poorer .
    Some of us are born into greatness, some have it thrust upon them.......I've had to scratch and claw to achieve mediocraty

Citizens own firearms, subjects don't

000buck - how much did you pay for it?
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Living in Edmonton I bought a couple of guns from Wholesale. They boresighted them for me. Still quite a bit off. I wouldn't spend the money just for yourself.

I prefer culminator but still only gets you close and are only good for one rifle scope combo. I don't know if they even make them for sporting applications. Big bucks!

Instead, take a couple of shots at 25m you should at least be on paper. Bring it in from there to a couple of inches low, then move back to 100. Zero as per balistics.

Rob

My hunting buddy is the BC Rep for ACU SIGHT CANADA. You can order it at www.stevestacticalsupply.com or call Steve Wills at 1-866-642-4660 or you can visit him at the Tradex Outdoors Show, in Abbotsford on 3,4,5 March 06. He will have a booth there. He can explain all the details. I have one and it is well worth the $$.

I looked a whole sale and they sell the same thing cheaper then stevestacticalsupplpy. Dad says he will order it possibly on monday.
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ