Thread: core training

core training

Im looking to get my Core here in Kelowna, but im having a hard time finding a course. If any one can help me with a good instructor and a course that would be great. also I need my PAL I would like to get both at the same time if I can.
    Thanks
    I like big BUCKS and I cannot lie, You other hunters cannot deny.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: core training

look at the bcwf website for core, if you can come to penticton , the pal would be a one day affair.pm me for details.

There is almost always a poster on the door at Bear Creek Sports, probably the other shops as well. I know nothing of the instructor(s) so cannot make a personal recomendation though
    Pretend hunter.

Hey jeep guy, one of traditions of HBC is the mandatory joke, so lets here it
    M.Dean
    Real hunters have no friends! Alls we want from you is where you seen the big buck last year! We don't care about your dog or what you do for a living or how you bake a bloody pie from scratch! Where did you see the buck, Buddy! We don't watch Oprah or shower at a 10 day hunting camp, we eat pork and beans with the knife we gut Deer with,we blow our nose with our fingers and the Regs are used for Toilet Paper! Friends, Ha, isn't that a TV show for Girlie Men???

I talked to one of the guys at bear greek. he wasnt helpfull he didnt know what time the course is during the day. and had a rough idea on the dates. wich makes it hard for my job.
    I like big BUCKS and I cannot lie, You other hunters cannot deny.

http://www.bcwf.bc.ca/programs/core/...r_list_46.html

go to this page and click the "Go to examiner list now" link. Gives you a list of all the examiners in BC I'm pretty sure.
    If you don't shoot left you don't shoot right.

In Kelowna use Chuck Hardy. 250-762-9001