Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: trouble on the klappan.

Re: trouble on the klappan.

Just once while i am alive i wish FN would be treated like us because all the illigal things they have done if it would have been me i'd be in jail or shot by now. Love you letter, lets hope this gets resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fearnodeer View Post
    Just once while i am alive i wish FN would be treated like us because all the illigal things they have done if it would have been me i'd be in jail or shot by now. Love you letter, lets hope this gets resolved soon.

Love you letter??? You been tipping the bottle or what???

Devilbear Guest

Quote Originally Posted by safarichris View Post
    Persistence is the key note to over coming all physical and psychological blocks. that takes in ''Road blocks". personally, I prefer the flame thrower.
    I would agree, but, a "Ma Deuce", the legendary Browning M2HB .50cal. machine gun would also work well....or, a 20mm "Vulcan" mounted on an APC.....rock'n'roll!!!!

Devilbear Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckShooter View Post
    Love you letter??? You been tipping the bottle or what???
    You make spelling errors of exactly this kind in most of your posts....pot, kettle, black?

The law is the law, and should be applied to all Canadians equally, regardless of whether they're white, brown, red, yellow, black, or fuchsia!
    I know I speak for many Canadians when I say that we're getting VERY sick and tired of being called racists for stating that minorities that break our laws should be arrested and prosecuted! Does anyone think that if we caucasians were to set up a roadblock in B.C. that SWAT wouldn't be called in and we'd be invited to drop our weapons and be arrested, or be shot? Why should it be different for any other group? If they want to be subtle, then anytime there's a roadblock they should truck in a couple of Leopard main battle tanks. Drive them side-by-side up the road and through the blockade, and voila- the blockade is over! Then the gentlemen involved could be told to return to their homes, and any future repetition of their illegal activities would result in a freeze of any government cheques going to their community. Imagine how peace-loving they'd be if their welfare cheques and treaty money was threatened, lol?
    B.C., PRE-NDP, formerly the best place to play! Cogito, ergo armatus sum!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilbear View Post
    I would agree, but, a "Ma Deuce", the legendary Browning M2HB .50cal. machine gun would also work well....or, a 20mm "Vulcan" mounted on an APC.....rock'n'roll!!!!

The pot calling the kettle black? your the one to talk.

Lets talk about shooting natives and it is ok because your are a racist? and it is in good taste for guns owners?

Your blatant racism disgusts me, and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Maybe racism was acceptible when your so called viking forefathers were on the earth in the 1300's but it is no longer the 1300's. Time to grow up big guy.

Dutchie

Middle to upper, lower fraser valley mountain

Hmm looks to me like this is going somewhere...
    "The man who views the world at 50 the same as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life."

I'm a vegetarian. I eat things that eat vegetables..........