Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Decade

Re: My Decade

Hurry up and get back into it, I need a serious hunting partner that can actually teach me something. Hunting with my family is like hunting with a bunch of hillbillies. They come complete with banjos, pop, cheezies, and gumboots.
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Quote Originally Posted by d6dan View Post

Good looking Elk there Swede!. Your looking too serious. You got to relax and enjoy it.. Great pics..
    You'd look serious too if you were riding a bull elk bareback!!
    Their steaks, roasts and burger to me! Tom

great pics, thanks for sharing...please do tell the story of why you were in prison shortly before that goat hunt....its a good one I know

did you go 8 seconds on that elk swede?

Great pictures! Did you lose interest or what? You definitely haven't lost
    interest in hbc. I'm on my third hunting season and I often wonder if I'll still be as into it after ten years.
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Nice job there Rico, looks like a Kiskantawa Elk! I hear you on the change thing as I'm not so excited about hunting anymore...actually more interested in fishing, don't know why just need a change I guess.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Nice pics there Swede, thanks for sharing, hard to imagine not buying a license even for one weekend hunt.

You look a lot like Tiger Woods in some of those pictures.
    jel-ne$$

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    . Hunting with my family is like hunting with a bunch of hillbillies. They come complete with banjos, pop, cheezies, and gumboots.

Well this explains alot.....
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Nice pics and good harvests.
    Seriously, just not amped about hunting as you were before or what ?
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny