Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: A Good Decade

Re: A Good Decade

Thanks SSS for the great pics. Hope the next decade is even better...
    Live to Hunt...

Little clump of bush between Sask. and Victoria.

Great pics, all i can say is wow.
    "Duck.....or.... Bleed"

Nice work there SSS, the years are only gonna get better, your kids are gonna get older and be able to pull the trigger, your gonna fine tune your skills and your appreciation for the outdoors is only gonna get hightened.

Congrats on a fine decade and I look forward to seeing how the new decade progresses.

Brambles
    -Lightweight gunaholic
    -Half of a Human Pinata
    -Bear Kung-Fu Master
    -Gatherer of the Elk meat

Quote Originally Posted by Ambush View Post
    If we could get that pic of you two together, in the truck, on some front pages, the antis would be sunk!

That crooked camo hat and beautiful, honest smile would melt the toughest heart.

You have some awesome trophies there, but the best ones call you "Dad".

I think she's going to be a great recruitment tool. She has so much passion when it comes to learning and is an absolute "sponge" when it comes to animal and hunting info...and she loves to share it when at school.
    Just before x-mas her Grade two teacher was talking about Reindeer and their "horns"....well guess who put up her hand and corrected the teacher that they were not "horns" but in fact they are antlers???(and explained the difference)
    Her teacher took it well and raves about her as a student and a friend to her classmates.
    Can you tell I'm proud??

SSS
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Sheep Steve View Post
    Just before x-mas her Grade two teacher was talking about Reindeer and their "horns"....well guess who put up her hand and corrected the teacher that they were not "horns" but in fact they are antlers???(and explained the difference)
    Can you tell I'm proud??
    SSS
    LOL....that's priceless....atta girl....good job!
    "I am fascinated by the wild, rough country where sheep are found. I love the long-continued excitement of the stalk. I even enjoy the disappointments and the frustrations, those stalks that go astray when the sheep have moved, and the wind changes". - JOC

Awesome photos and a good decade for sure! Here's hoping your next is equally as memorable, maybe even start it off with a white sheep to complete your slam .

After seeing these "decade" posts I came to realize that this past season was my tenth year hunting period! Might have to put together a photo montage of my first decade as a hunter as well!