Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camo help

Re: Camo help

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybear
    Johnston hardware has a bunch of camo on there closing blowout sale. You might want to check them out. Mad dog and Thermoking mostly. Some of it was Advantage timber if I recall.

I think we are going to order it from either Cabela's or Wholesale sports. There is a hat i want from Cabela's
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

i'd suggest going back to the store with the jacket (if the store is still open) and hold it up to different pairs of camo pants to try and find a match.

but if you bought it off the internet then maybe you could try and look it up.

I just got a 3-d "leafy" suit from asat camo pretty cool stuff, had some buddies try to find me in the bush yesterday, I walked about100-125 yards away and sat on top of a stump with my back to a tree and they both walked within spitting distance without seeing me
    http://www.asatcamo.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kishman
    I just got a 3-d "leafy" suit from asat camo pretty cool stuff, had some buddies try to find me in the bush yesterday, I walked about100-125 yards away and sat on top of a stump with my back to a tree and they both walked within spitting distance without seeing me
    Yeah I looked at that stuff, pretty cool.
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That's the story I hear from everybody who purchased ASAT. This camo has convinced me many years ago and I am staying faitful to it for the reasons you just mentioned.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Is the 3d suit material quiet when you move around??

Yes, to my surprise even "out of the box" its very quiet. The fella who sold it to me told me that if I run it through the washer (no soap) and hang to dry a couple of times and it will soften up even more.

Hunter4life,kishman is right. The material is very quiet. JimBarnhart, the inventor of ASAT is a bowhunter and so are all the staff at ASAT. The reason he came out with ASAT is because he was sick and tired of the common available camouflage which had a pattern that was to dark for close range and is made of material that was to noisy.

All ASAT camouflage garments are quit right out of the box and improve even more with washing and age like
    kishman said.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter4life
    Is the 3d suit material quiet when you move around??
    Hunter I see your in Abby. as well, if you'd like to come have a look at this stuff sometime PM me and we can set something up.....