Thread: Waterfowling in Surrey and Langley

Waterfowling in Surrey and Langley

If I already have the regular licenses (hunting license, special area license and migratory bird game license) for hunting waterfowl in the fraser valley, do I need anything more than just permission from a private landowner to hunt berry farms in Surrey and Langley? Someone told me that I also need to provide my information to City Hall. Is this true?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Waterfowling in Surrey and Langley

Other then those three and premisson from the land owner you dont need nothing else. I have been hunting in surrey for a long time and CO's have checked my papers on several occasions and have said nothing.
    M.Dean
    Real hunters have no friends! Alls we want from you is where you seen the big buck last year! We don't care about your dog or what you do for a living or how you bake a bloody pie from scratch! Where did you see the buck, Buddy! We don't watch Oprah or shower at a 10 day hunting camp, we eat pork and beans with the knife we gut Deer with,we blow our nose with our fingers and the Regs are used for Toilet Paper! Friends, Ha, isn't that a TV show for Girlie Men???

do you have bcwildlife federation membership or proof of secondary insurance but since you have your fraser valley permit i guess you do.i dont think you need to provide anything to city hall.bang away i have never heard of telling city hall nothing.
    Last edited by sparkes3; 12-31-2009 at 07:52 AM.

Thanks for the information guys. I do have BCWF insurance and am a member at POCO.