Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/2 hour after sunset

Re: 1/2 hour after sunset

There's not one thing wrong with shooting 140 snows, that's only 14 limits. I think this thread was about shooting late, that's illegal. K

Your right I don't know for sure, but
    Well I have heard of one young lad who works on the Island that has shot 140 Snow Geese and 96 Mallards...
    It's tales like this that get my dander up.

Besdies, my original answer was to this question:
    Secondly would it be wrong to shoot 140 snow geese if you gave them all away?
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

i dont know if its still in the regs but it used to be if you give them away you have to give them your migratory hunting license number and they are still considered part of your quota untill they are consumed.which brings up the question of daily bag limit and posession limit again.8(16)means 8 today and 8 tomorrow or 4 one day 4 the next and 8 the day after that as long as you dont go over the 16 posession limit,so if you have 16 combined and you eat 2 the next time you go hunting you can only shoot 2.hope thats not to confusing, is that right way to define the daily /posession limit in the regs or not.

So if I were to shoot 140 Snows and 96 Mallards what's the possession limit on the amount of pepperoni sticks I can have in my freezer? Confusing, I know! K

Ah,life in Westham County,yeee ha!

mmm.. pepperoni sticks. How are those anyway ? Do you add pork or any other meat to those ?

Quote Originally Posted by FLHTCUI View Post
    Well I have heard of one young lad who works on the Island that has shot 140 Snow Geese and 96 Mallards...
    This is his first year with a licesence from my source.
    It could be locals or it could be poachers...
    Sooner or later the CO's will move from East Delta/Ladner and make thier way over to WI.
    Watch your clocks boys and girls.
    Rob

There out there. I'v had a chat with them twice while hunting on the westham. I had one walk up behing me while hunting snows and I didn't see him. I shot a snow and it nearly landed right at his feet. he had a laugh, and seemed like a nice guy.

"Well I have heard of one young lad who works on the Island that has shot 140 Snow Geese and 96 Mallards... This is his first year with a licesence from my source."

first year with a westham pass or hunting licesence?
    where does he work?
    Last edited by 870; 12-29-2009 at 05:57 PM.
    "you know there are a lot of mountain bikers in the area" she looked at me weird when I said back to her " Thats fine, I'm not hunting mountain bikers today" Brambles

If anyone knows where to get those night vison water fowling glasses pls let me know i had a hard time trying to find my dead ducks in the boat at my truck at 5:30 tonight . I think everyone else in ladner owns a pair except me by the sounds of things at that time. But nothing from Westham so those guys must have bought a couple watches. Good on ya guys. 2 for me tonight.

those light from winset greenhouse makes it real easy to see at night

So, all you haters that have filled my inbox, Thank You.
    I am not about to pass my Moral Values on any one about the Bag Limits on widgets or anything else for that matter.
    The info I spoke of was pure speculation and rumor , Period !!!!
    Those that shoot late , be it in the crannberry fields of East Richmond, or the ( Blackie) Brant Spit or Westham Island I have no idea who you are or if they read/post on this board ...
    My position is this "If you cant do the Time, Dont do the Crime !"
    I really dont care how many birds you shoot or sockeye you floss, jig or bump , dont whine to me or anyone else on this board, cause your not going to any sympathy from Me!!!

Hmmm, Ken, how many pepperoni sticks can you have in ones freezer??
    Depends if they are Widgeon Sticks or Bought from Costco.
    Rob
    Last edited by FLHTCUI; 12-31-2009 at 11:38 AM. Reason: typoes...