Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Bow!(finally)

Thumbs up Re: New Bow!(finally)

My bow left ont. today so i will have it next week.

Re: New Bow!(finally)

cowboy up, I'd also recomend mike @ specialty. Its one of the few stores I really frequent. I have been dealing with Mike and Rhonda since 98. Definatly good people.

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

Alrighty Kirby, I was told by someone else also to go check them out...Im gunna give them a call next week!

Hey Cowboy-up , When in the Abbotsford area be sure to check out Hubsports for your bow . They have a large stock and are knowledgable . For years Roger Dornan has supported the archery community with quality donations . The staff and Roger are very approachable and willing to "talk" .

REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab On --
    REMEMBER -- Keep Your Fingertab on --

Group Memberships.

Traditional Bowhunters of BC
    Abbotsford Fish and Game Club
    BCWF
    United Bowhunters of BC

gotta agree, the drop-away is the only way to go, especialy with the speed your gonna generate in that bow with larger hunting fletches, Having used many different drop-aways between me, my wife, my dad etc I can tell you that the best by far for problem free use, bullet proof reliabilty, and ease of tuning is the trophy taker. They are extremely simple and therefore have very little to go wrong. They drop quickly and reliably at even the highest speeds (my bow is around 310 fps). Oh...and congrats on your new toy!

Chris
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Thanks willy.
    as alot of people know my Martin Fury was stolen in Sept 05 and it has taken me this long to save the money to get a new one. I can hardly wait.
    i hope it has been worth the wait (i know it has)
    sealevel :yay finally!

Well Guys I traded in my PSE Venom .... And joined the Mathews Family with a 2005 Switchback ... what a sweet Bow ... and congrats on the new bow Ddog martin hs some sweet bows and Thier advertiseing is good too LOL! *** cheers*** and good shooting

Quote Originally Posted by PSE_VENOM
    Well Guys I traded in my PSE Venom .... And joined the Mathews Family with a 2005 Switchback ... what a sweet Bow ... and congrats on the new bow Ddog martin hs some sweet bows and Thier advertiseing is good too LOL! *** cheers*** and good shooting
    Welcome to the enlightened side ! Does this mean that you will be changing your user name too! Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati