Thread: Hello from the New Guy

Hello from the New Guy

It has come to my attention that I began posting on another section of the forum before I followed the proper process an posted a joke here.

I am new to the area (or at least will be when I move to the Island in the summer). My name is Keith and I am an avid waterfowler and have been for more than 18 years. I am looking forward to some of the unique waterfowl opportunities that are available in BC, and who knows I might even get back into the big game again.

So for my joke:

A beautiful blonde takes her pet dog to the vet for a checkup and the vet comments on the fact that the hair around its face is dirty and should be trimmed, he suggests that she go to the drug store and get a bottle of hair remover cream, and apply it once a month to keep it neat and tidy.

When the woman gets to the drug store she is having difficulty finding what she is looking for...she asks the pharmacist, he shows her the bottle and says " apply sparingly to your legs and avoid wearing heavy pants for a day or 2..."

She replies its not for my legs...

He says "in that case apply carefully to your underarms, wash without soap for 1 day and careful with the deodorant"

She replies its not for my underarms either...Its for my Schnauser...

With this the pharmacist replies..."Oh in that case be very careful with the application and stay off your bike for a few days!!!

Keith
    Last edited by Chessieguy; 12-30-2009 at 02:21 PM.
    Member of:
    BC Wildlife Federation
    Delta Waterfowl
    Ducks Unlimited

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hello from the New Guy

Welcome ,and I dont care who you are, that is funny