Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

Hows it going everyone, I am new here my name is Seth. I am a resident of Omaha Nebraska in the Usa. I am addicted to hunting and fishing I archery hunt and waterfowl hunt mostly. I compete in calling contest for duck and turkey in the off season to keep me busy. I have not had the pleasure to visit Bc and partake in a hunt nor have I had the opportunity to hunt really cool stuff like you guys.Moose, elk, sheep, bear as we have none of these species in Ne or odds of drawing a tag a close to non existant. I mainly bowhunt whitetail deer and turkey the occasional hog and lots of bowfishing. We do have good waterfowling in Ne but not like canada except decoying snows in the spring we do pretty good on them. we kill our fair share but Canada is phenominal waterfowl hunting compared to Ne at least it was when I was in Sask, I look forward to learning from you guys and hopeful can be of some help to the forum.

Seth

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hello everyone

Welcome aboard, but you gotta open with a joke.

Howdy! Welcome to the insanity, we look forward to your input.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

Thumbs up Re: Hello everyone

Welcome Seth !

Welcome to HBC. Nebraska eh?.Thats a long ways from here Pilgrim. Hey, you have hog hunting that we don't have.
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

Welcome to HBC,feel free to give us a story or pic of a nebraska hunt.

Hey Seth, welcome aboard, I'm from Texas, you will never meet a finer bunch of guys than the ones here on HBC. Unlike you, I have had the opportunity to go to BC and see for myself what thay are talking about, it is truly a hunter's paradise!

welcome seth!
    Chuck Norris does not hunt because hunting implies the possibility of failure.
    Chuck Norris goes killing ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Jelvis View Post
    When Chuck Norris rides into the sunset, the sun is actually running from him ...

Welcome to HBC Seth...can't wait to see some Nebraska white tail hunting pics! Merry Christmas!
    You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take!

welcome to the site always interesting to hear from guys around the international hunting community. it is true british columbia has a lot of hunting opportunities, but Nebraska has Cabela's. Merry Christmas