Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: funny mouse story

funny mouse story

Ok so not even 10 mins ago im sittin here on the computer reading threads on HBC when i start hearing a scratching sound so i very quitly sneak up on whatever was making the sound and i see its a little mouse chewing a hole in my wall so i run into my room and unpack my little pellet pistol load up a wad cutter pellet and come back and wait for the little bugger.Not 5 minutes later sure enoughh he comes roaring around the corner and stops dead in its tracks when he see the big dark shape in the corner,wich gave me just enough time to put the sights on him............PLINK and hes done for.....head shot at 10 paces.But dont worry my computer is in a unfinished basement with cement floors and unprimed drywall,so it was fine.
    This is what i call off season hunting .
    Symon

2. Site Sponsor

Re: funny mouse story

Quote Originally Posted by symon
    Symon
    we hope you have your NEW hunting licence
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00
    we hope you have your NEW hunting licence
    Don't need a new license till April1, but did he have a tag?

Kirby
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

even if i didnt have a license i wouldnt need to have one cuz it was being detrimental to my property and is listed as a pest.
    Im kinda hopin theres more of em.......its good practise with my pistol.

we need a best defence for mice thread going now...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Just gimme a call and ill come down with my pellet pistol.

Ya takes your hunting where you can get it. A head shot on a mouse is pretty good shooting I think.

Another mouse story. My first day on a survey crew for the Gov. of Ont. the crew chief was walking through the field showing us bunch of rookies where we'd be working. He started jumping up and down, arms and legs flying like a wildman. He started pulling his shirt up and his pants down. We didn't know what to make of it. He stopped and yelled, "I got him", and was holding something. He turned around and he had a mouse in a death grip with it's head sticking out of his opened zipper. He turned bright red and we all bust out laughing. His first name was Richard. His nickname became "Mouse Dick".

Haha thats a neat story...I used to do that when I was a youngen ( well actually I still am :P ) and it was fun stuff...My dad use to care-take a fishing camp/summer camp here all year ruound, and rats and stuff would be in the sheds stirring up sh** and I'd go in with the ol' semi auto .22 and blow them to rat sh**, it was fun stuff, thats all I did to pass the time pretty much ahha, it was awesome!

Ugh I really gotta get my eyes checked... I thought that said funny "Moose" story instead of "Mouse". Getting my bullwinkles and mickey mixed up.

Quote Originally Posted by symon
    Ok so not even 10 mins ago im sittin here on the computer reading threads on HBC when i start hearing a scratching sound so i very quitly sneak up on whatever was making the sound and i see its a little mouse chewing a hole in my wall so i run into my room and unpack my little pellet pistol load up a wad cutter pellet and come back and wait for the little bugger.Not 5 minutes later sure enoughh he comes roaring around the corner and stops dead in its tracks when he see the big dark shape in the corner,wich gave me just enough time to put the sights on him............PLINK and hes done for.....head shot at 10 paces.But dont worry my computer is in a unfinished basement with cement floors and unprimed drywall,so it was fine.
    Symon
    So now what...put 'em on the barbee or make some sausage??