Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bear bangers

Re: Bear bangers

I think that if I was in the situation that I had to fire a rubber ball at a bear that I'd sooner have a slug in the gun instead of having the chance of just pissing him off and getting eaten.

Hey Foxer welcome back, I thought you had left the country or something.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Thanks for that link Foxer.

Ok Jager, I think dad still wants to check them out.
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Call Hub Sports on the mainland, they should be able to give you a hand. I know for a fact they keep the 12guage bear bangers in stock. Basically all that it is, is an adapter that allows you to thread the cartridges in. This then functions as a a shotgun shell style bear banger. I think they specifically make the cartridges for the shotgun style though, the ordinary cartridges are different, but don't quote me on that. Oh by the way the number for Hub Sports is 1-604-859-8316. Hope this helps
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."