Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too many Options!

Re: Too many Options!

On my trykon I got the trophy ridge matrix sight with .029 pins and a trophy taker shakey hunter rest. I tried a drop zone but it didn't fit too well on the riser (riser to thick). I have the hoyt doinker stablizer on mine and shoot easton axis 340. The setup works awesome but not sure if I'm going to put on a quiver or not.
    BC4Bowhunter

[quote=BCHoyt]Ok, now that I have got my new Hoyt. I need to outfit it... Quiver, stabalizer, sight, rest... Quiver is easy.. between Hoyt 2 piece and a Fuse Posi Lite (Fuse wins this one), stabalizer.. once again between one of the many doinker's or fuse, (pretty sure fuse wins again) Now when it comes to sight and rest.. this is where I cant make up my mind... Some ppl say trophy taker, others whisker biscuit, and trophy ridge dropzone.. I will be shooting carbon 300's.. And sights.. Ive looked at HHA single pins, trophy ridge matrix I think it was... HELP ME!!![/quote

Go to this site and play around with different setups.
    http://www.pcarchery.com/demo/trial.shtml

you could go with a crossbow
    The bait was set....

Sorry but no offence to any of the crossbow users but I cant stand the things
    the hook set.....

And I am in awe of everyone who realizes this is a discussion that has been had. and had, and had. Thanks guys. Onesock, you have such restraint.

Peace
    JT

PGKris Guest

Don't go with a whisker bisquit. Everyone I know that has had one hates it. And plus, they knock your speed down a lot.

Well... Ive got an Alpine Archery Drop away rest on the way now along with Trophy Ridge Matrix Guide series 3 pin sight, a dozen Radial X-Weave arrows, and ordering up my stabilizer and quiver next..

Quote Originally Posted by PGKris
    Don't go with a whisker bisquit. Everyone I know that has had one hates it. And plus, they knock your speed down a lot.
    You really "know" me Kris, but I don't hate mine! Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Hey fred whats your opinion on your whisker biscuit. Do you like it?if not what is it you dont like about ?Looking for a liottle info from guys that use these rests.good or bad.thanxs.

All the goodies are on the way now... Its gonna be better then Christmas when they all arrive.. WOO HOO!