Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotta Love Blood Trails ( Warning bloody pictures)

Re: Gotta Love Blood Trails ( Warning bloody pictures)

Anyone who wants to see the photo's PM me with an email address and I'll send them to you.

If you just want them so you an be a jerk then don't bother. If you actually a hunter and not a hockey mom in disguise then I'll be happy to share them with anyone interested.

Thanks

Brambles

3/4 of a degree North of 60, and a little west of 135

Hey Brambles,
    girl who cant stand the sight of blood
    my 12 yr old would be offended by that remark... she's usually the first one to spy the blood and is always digging in the gut pile asking "what's that?"

RC

Hey Marc

So my pic of my moose hanging was offensive and has been removed but the pic in the gallery of the fella with the meat on his back is okay? Is this not a pic of gore as well? I am a bit confused as to why my post was edited and there seems to be other pics on this site that remain and are just as "gory". I am really not trying to be a pain in the ass but if you start to edit posts you had better make sure its consistent or it looks kind of funny when one guy gets his post nuked and another's is okay.

marc is only one man to though mcrae...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Mcrae555, I may have deleted your picture by mistake in the heat of the moment and for that I apologise. I was busy doing other things around the house when the complaints were comming in so I checked the post and started cleaning things up and from what I can recall seing it looked like a mangled piece of meat. If it was infact trimmed I'm sorry from deleting your picture. By all means post it up again. I'm only one person and make mistakes as well.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Allright I inderstand now I just didn't understand why my pic was offensive and since it has been explained enough said. It took me the better part of an hour to get the damn thing to post so maybe tommorow.........
    Last edited by mcrae; 01-29-2006 at 10:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onesock
    I never saw the pictures and cannot say whether they were too bloody or not. My comment is about our(hunters) social license. Hey boys we have to remember that 80% of the population is neither for or against hunting. If we do not use or heads we could turn the tide against the sport we love. This is an open site for all to see, you wouldn't want an anti hunter to use your photo's against you would you. Lets try and use our brains and respect the animals we hunt and show non hunters of the respect we have for our game. In other words grow up.
    A valid point[antis using pics]..so why don't we post some nice graphic pictures from a couple of slaughter houses, show them how many incidental fish are killed and thrown away in the commercial fishery...turn them all into vegans...then show them using cow manure for fertalizer...turn them all into anorexics...

Personally, his pictures just showed a facination for the power of the firearm. It's natural to be curious, and not thinking that people on a 'hunting' forum would be offended by it should come as no surprise. Just put it off as an oppps....a boo boo...as there is a reason for not posting pics that are too graphic.

Canuckshooter: I really don't care what they do in slaughter house's because it doesn't affect me or hunting in the least. All I am saying is that as a minority of the population we as hunters have to try and keep our noses as clean as possible. If you can't see this you should take your head out of the sand pile you have it buried in.

I feel its a shame that people figure they have to, or should, tip-toe around the reality of hunting just because they are afraid what the anti's think.
    Everyone is trying to butter up the fact that in the process of hunting blood will be spilt. Maybe we should tie ribbons in the anlters to try and make them look pretty.

There are so many hunting video's that show hunting in its purest but you don't see them being censored, live action kills, wounded animals, blood trails etc. If you don't think that this is ammo for the anti's then you have YOUR head in the sand pile.

Onesock

I think the minority of the population is the people who are actually activists against hunting. The rest of the population either hunt, have friends and family that hunt or just don't care either way. Your trying to protect yourself from a very small pecentage of the population and to me that is sad because in trying to avoid exposure your actually loosing part to the hunting experiance.

I feel sorry for you that you feel you have to live under a rock in order to do what you want to, instead of standing proud and taking responsibiliy for your actions.

Brambles

Sorry I do not hide under a rock, but I do use my head, obviously something you don't use. I do agree with you about these hunting video's though, most should be taken off the market for one reson or another. The facts are that 80 % of the population don't care one way or the other about hunting. Lets not turn the tide against us. Do you think we should all hang our kills over the fenders of our vehicles and parade up and down main street, chewing snuff and chucking beer bottles out the windows. I think not!!! Lets use our heads for something other than filling holes in the sand.