Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Gotta Love Blood Trails ( Warning bloody pictures)

Re: Gotta Love Blood Trails ( Warning bloody pictures)

Over the years I have been to numerous social gatherings which I am sure harboured more than a few people opposed to hunting. But in these friendly situations I have never been confronted with the antihunting thing. I came to the conclusion they are a bunch of cowards who just can't get along with others. Or bullies and hypocrites,closer...
    Blacktailaholic

yup! sure would!
    be almost funny ta see though.
    yeah wish i could live up country a bit, definitely my kind of people too. gotta stay down here though its where the work is. But yah definitely in oliver a few years back a buddy and I got a mulie and were draggin it back to the truck, a couple of locals happened by (just out fer a drive) and offered to bring it and us back to my truck. which we happily accepted. soon after we were on our way and stopped a 7 11 i think and were so excited forgot to change shirts(after dressing were fairly stained) we walked in got some drinks and sandwiches and realized when we got out to the truck no one had even looked twice at us. You do that at home some one would be calling you in in no time at all!!!
    I think its more a part of life in places like that. people are raised outdoorsy hunting fishing and whatnot.

Coming back from the north this year we had the moose meat covered but the antlers exposed, some people as they drove by gave us the thumbs up others gave you a funny look. Best part of the trip back was stopping for gas in mission, while filling up a lady ask me if here kids could look at the antlers, of course I said go right ahead, before you knew it we had a crowd of people around admiring the antlers and touching the hair that was left on the scull plate. I was raised around this type of thing in farming so it don't bug me. When I was younger we had neighbors that would walk by our house to go to school, when we did bring game home to skin we always used are front yard due to a perfect branch on one of the trees as long as deer where hanging of that tree the lady would leave her kids at home so they wouldn't see them hanging out of the tree.