Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cariboo

Re: cariboo

im palnning to hunt boo soon i hope as soon as the money starts raining again but what r u using for a rifle
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

I used to hunt them in tweedsmuir park at fenton lake. Cant get a draw for them anymore in there but, me and my dad have takein about six out of there in the last 10 years. Fly in only and then hike up a mountain to a plateu. It was pretty tough but not as hard as goat hunting. I got my first caribou when i was 11 years old. We also go in there for moose and grizzly. It is a trip that me my mom and my dad really enjoy doing. Someplaces are might be expensive to fly too or to take horses into but absolutely priceless memories and pictues and stories. When i get back to my computer in Houston i will post some pics. Oh and for strategies for hunting them. get somewhere noticable and wave a white flag. No im just kidding, but a very curious animal. you never know. give it a try.
    Trigger finger

DEASE lake has some monsters in the area my friend shot a record book one this year.