Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Home Made Wall Tents?

Re: Home Made Wall Tents?

This was home for a week on the 171 Road, alls you need is a good roll of poly, a tarp or 2 and a good stove. We found it's better to make some kind of door at home and bring it along with you. Note the kitchen out front, this was the Deluxe model!!!

Same camp on the 171, my buddy setting it up while I drink and take pictures! All the poles were left there from other hunters, we just had to rebuild a few things and fire up the stove!

You can see our camp in back of us, some friends had this one set up when we got there, it was on the Black Dome and the Temp dropped down to about minus 30, we hung that buck up a few days before and it was so frozen he would stand up by him self! We had a wood stove ripping and a propane heater and we still Dam near froze solid like him!

The tents from delux advertized on this site are pretty light in comparison to others I have used. Poles are going to be heavy and take up room no matter who makes them. I have met guys who bring a roll of polly, build a frame and make a tent out of that. It works but is kinda delicate.
    "Gun control"...... is hitting what you aim at!!!!