Thread: info Mcbride grizzly

info Mcbride grizzly

There was a post some time ago on some area's near Mcbride that had a good chance to fill a grizz tag, does anyone want to share some info on this subject?

thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: info Mcbride grizzly

seen grizz in 704 the Eddy creek road that was in the fall but you have to hike a bit as there is not much road or quad access

One of my brother's aquaintances got chewed up by a Grizzly with 2 cubs 2 years ago near McBride. I will try and find out what road it was for you.

Bring a big gun!

Also, wear good strong boots. He kept jamming his feet in the bears mouth and she chewed them up pretty good, but the boot saved his feet. If he had worn his gumboots that morning, he would be dead.
    Blktail

If you aren't part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Where did you get drawn? I know of a grizz along Walker Creek FSR, by the old mill/gravel pit. He's been around there for a few years. Saw him last fall so he should be around this spring.