Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Hound

Re: Lost Hound

I really hope he finds his hound . I cant stress enough how important a tracking coller is , (unless of course someone picks up your hound and discards the collar) They are very resonable in price (it would work out to less then $200 canadian for the collar after all is said and done ) It isnt a guarentee that you will find your dog but it really is a good insureance.

I will make a standing offer that if any of the local hounds folks purchase just a tracking collar(the receiver is very costly so i can understand why most folks have a hard time getting one) I will go out with them and help them track their dog down if if they need help. My tracking equipment will pick up any frequency tranmitter and bio tags , i will simply have to change up anttenna to the frequency we are tracking
    Kyle
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

Not good news at all. Hopefully he amazingly shows up somewhere. depending on where he was lost if he had any chance of running into another person maybe check the ads in the paper, unless he was lost hunting of course.

Sure hope you're buddy finds his dog. I've heard of dogs being out in the bush for quite some time, so don't give up hope!

hounds are also picked up by people and kept or dropped of at distant spca's etc...so he should not give up hope .
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Barracuda
    hounds are also picked up by people and kept or dropped of at distant spca's etc...so he should not give up hope .
    Hey Mooseman, Barracuda's got a damm good here. I'll check and see if the hound turned up at our local spca.

Thanks!
    I think his wife called the spca Quesnel and Williams Lake and the gun shop. But to check again would not be bad.

They have not given up yet!

Phoned SPCA in Quesnel, gave them the particulars. They said that they had a call about Ernie earlier, that must have been your wife. They asked for my tele # and said they'd call should Ernie turn up. Hopefully, I'll be able to forward the call.

Thank you !!