Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what's your archery tackle

Those slicktricks look like they would finish off that old electro-lux. Good looking broadhead.
    Archive your reply brought a smile to my face. If you can get the video camera out when Jamie is taking on the Electro-Lux again. That would be worth seeing on the net. If you do don't forget the redneck apparel and commentator.
    Todd

Its all on video, somewhere. Remeber this spans a couple years so finding all the parts and piecing them together . . .
    The commentary was quite colorful as I remember. Very descriptive tho.

The viewer rating will not be "F" family then. You guys can watch them with good memories and laughs any how. I keep thinking that it is pretty funny using the electro-lux as a target.
    Todd

Alpine Teton light T-2 Hatchet cams,
    ->Easton 2413 XX78
    ->Zebra string
    ->Golden 3-D rest
    ->Thunderhead 100gr

Craig
    Huuked on foniks wurked fur me

Quote Originally Posted by StoneChaser
    Biggest problem with a debate on ethics is the simple fact that ethics are like underwear...everybody has 'em, but some are a little shittier than others

I have a 2003 Hoyt Razortec 70Lbs 28.5 draw TM hunter rest ,TrophyRidge flatliner sight,doinker stabilizer,easton xx75 2315 with Wasp hammers sst 100grain.
    For 3D I used a 2002 Hoyt MT sport 60Lbs 28.5 draw,TM hunter rest, Trophy ridge matrix sight,hoyt stabilizer and easton epic 400.
    Seems to work for me.

Welcome Rackmaster to the site. I have question re your trophy ridge sight is it 3 or 5 pins and how do you find using vertical pins? I am thinking of switching to using a trophy ridge. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks
    Todd

Thank you Nails

I find the vertical pins took a bit of getting use to at first,but after that I can't see myself ever going back to horizontal pins again.I found for hunting and 3D I have a clearer view of the target. Both sights I have are the five pin models with .029 pins and they are bright.I tried the.019 pins and found them to be dim especially in low light.They are great sight with excellent customer service too. Hope this helps you

Rackmaster

Thanks Rackmaster for your answer. I was at a 3d shoot this past w/e, this fela had a matrix sight. He was not as happy with it as i thought he would be. He did not give me his reasons. But like you said it takes time to get use too, he also said the same thing. I t is a sight I will be looking at in the future.
    Todd

Re: what's your archery tackle

I have a 2003 razartec trophy taker rest spothog sight xring stab . I shoot 3d and hunt with same bow goldtip pro`s for 3d xt for hunting. broadheads 100 gr montecs or muzzys. Havent seen you for a while rackmaster.

Re: what's your archery tackle

I purchased the Trophy Ridge Matrix guide series sight. The vertical pins are great for visabilty can't wait to line up that pin on a bucks sweet spot.

I also have new bow a Mathews Ovation,with NAP dropaway 2000rg rest.
    Broadheads muzzys 125gr.

anyone use Eastons st axis arrows?
    Last edited by Nails; 07-11-2005 at 11:20 PM.
    Todd