Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boar hunting from Turkey

bone-collector Guest
    haha

Hey Memo welcome to the site. That's some nice animals you got there. Nice to see that your girlfriend takes an interest in hunting. My wife will eat what I bring home but that's as close as she'll get to hunting. What are Boars like for eating?

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

wild boars in here are one of the most delicious meat that you can ever taste. They are fat-less and very nice to eat in almost all type of recipies.
    My gf is a watcher right now but who knows she always carry a gun

Wild Boar

Bonez I got a 300pounder a few years ago. There in the Peace country wild, I was at Clayhurst by Ft. St John at a buddies place on a goose hunt. One night after the evening flight. We were BSing in his living room he ask me about wild boar ,was I interested,you bet I said so next day we when out the sign was unbeleaveable . It took 3 days but I got one his head is on my wall and the rest of him tasted great. They are smarter than the tame porkers. These guys bite back.Mountainman49
    My mine belongs to my Work
    My heart belongs to my Family
    But my Soul belongs to the Woods

I can vouche for mountainman49 on that I have seen the boar as well as the rest of the collection! I didnt think we had wild pigs in Can.!!
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost

there is wild pigs back east in ontario too isnt there???corrected me if i m wrong...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

hogs

There are a few feral hogs here in Ontario, escapees from farms, but very few. The "wild boar" hunts that are done are on game preserves. The guys who have described the hunts say that it is anything but a canned hunt, very exciting, and the boars are not only unpredictable but dangerous.

I have not tried it myself, but several of my hunting buddies have.

Doug