Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trail cameras

Re: Trail cameras

oz what brand name and model is your trail cam, it takes very good pictures. i would like to get one for the property so i can see what time the yotes come threw , thanks. Mark

Its a Woodland Outdoor Sports WSC 4150 (see above for links). Ive seen lotes of yote pics.
    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Sorry Ozone you are correct

thanks oz im going to look into them. i will probably buy one, for the blacktail trails.

Just dont tell anyone(kids,wife,mother,lifelong hunting partner,anyone) were you put it. Show them the camera, show them the pics just not were you put it.
    Quote Originally Posted by burger View Post
    Sorry Ozone you are correct

if i do get one my wife isnt going to know i have one, when you get married youll understand that one, ive gotten a few lumps on my head for telling her some of the things ive already bought already, steeleco will probably tell her and get me in trouble.

if you keep shooting all the deer i'll tell her.

I just picked one up (Bushnell) at our Wildlife Banquet on Sat, I paid $170 in the auction, I htink it is worth abotu $350..

Gonna be fun playing around with it, there is a migration trail through my property.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1
    if i do get one my wife isnt going to know i have one, when you get married youll understand that one, ive gotten a few lumps on my head for telling her some of the things ive already bought already, steeleco will probably tell her and get me in trouble.
    OK I won't tell her if you tell which tree it's on. Besides you got the only Blacktail up the mountain already. No point going there again
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

This was taken with a homemade trailcam owned by my son, control board from Pix and an Olympus D360L. Plug and play.

Last edited by Jagermeister; 07-10-2007 at 08:23 PM.