Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Future of the sport of hunting and fishing.

Re: Future of the sport of hunting and fishing.

ive been hunting grouse since i was 7 didnt get a juniors and then when i was 11 i got my core i think its ok to shoot grouse as long as the cos arent around but who is anybody kidding if they say ni never shot thme whne i was little goin hunting with my dad?
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

Quote Originally Posted by PGKris
    Yeah I'm crappin on this town. Everyone here hates hunters! Except hunters! I'm also gettin a new shotgun and you ain't Loser!

I personnally don't know anyone here that HATES hunters. Anyway, Ive already got a shotgun, but let me know when you get it so I can try it out.

I've been going hunting with my dad since I was old enough to ride in the truck. I also been shooting grouse (under direct supervision of course) since i was 7. I feel that as long as we can keep gettin the young people out to the woods and getting them hooked on it,hunting will always have a future. I also know people that are in there 20's or older that have never hunted before but are just now getting in to it and love it.
    Last edited by Gus; 01-20-2006 at 01:44 PM.

lol stop this bickering ladies nobody in P.G hates hunters well not every body accept hunters tons of ppl here hunt for a bloody living
    if im not hunting im fishing if im not fishing im hunting if im not hunting or fishing........im dead

i m so excited my 6 year old step daughter asked me last night if she can shoot a bear...i told her yes when she was 10 she got excited and said i m already 6 and was happy that she only had to wait 4 more years....lets just hope he mind doesnt change...
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

PGKris Guest

I work in a grocery store. A lot of people want to string me up when I tell my buddies at work about shooting and hunting. There are a lot of PETA terrorists in this town. Gun is ordered and on the way. How long did it take to get yours? We ordered from wholesale sports yesterday.