Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Begginer Photography

Re: Begginer Photography

great looking pics!!!!!!
    don't stop posting......love seeing wildlife photo's.

Thanks for all the comments guys! I hope to get out there and take some more...but not until I get something in the freezer

Nice Pics Kyle.... I shoot a Nikon D5000, I have the stock 18-55mm lens and I have the 55-200mm lens also.... definately want the wildlife lenses but as you said super expensive

Kyle , Very nice pictures. You should make a calander with those.

How do you place the water mark on there??

I have had a few of my photo's "Borrowed" for a lack of a better word off this site and placed on an G/O site as their own. I want to water mark the rest before the "walk" over to their site.

And yes I know it is the internet, but damn I just wish they would have asked.......

Putting someone else photo's on your own site and claiming they are theirs is wrong. They now want me to "Prove" they are mine, with the who, what, where, when and how BS. I told them I could even send them the video, but since then they have clamed up, due to the guiding season. Still waiting on a reply....

So if you have any info on the water mark, let me know.

I think Huntwriter had a post on how to do it

Very nice pics
    BCWF
    CCFR

“I prefer the saddle to the streetcar and star sprinkled sky to a roof, the obscure and difficult trail, leading into the unknown, to any paved highway, and the deep peace of the wild to the discontent bred by cities…it is enough that I am surrounded by beauty.”
    - Everett Ruess

Bow Walker Guest

Kyle - same camera as I've got. You're right on when you say it's the lenses that cost the big money. As with riflescopes, it's all on the glass.

I'm just too shy to post pics - but yours are great.

Those are fantastic!!

Where did you take the sheep pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Sitkaspruce View Post
    How do you place the water mark on there??

I have had a few of my photo's "Borrowed" for a lack of a better word off this site and placed on an G/O site as their own. I want to water mark the rest before the "walk" over to their site.

And yes I know it is the internet, but damn I just wish they would have asked.......

Putting someone else photo's on your own site and claiming they are theirs is wrong. They now want me to "Prove" they are mine, with the who, what, where, when and how BS. I told them I could even send them the video, but since then they have clamed up, due to the guiding season. Still waiting on a reply....

So if you have any info on the water mark, let me know.

Cheers

SS
    Just seen that. This is one of many reasons why I do not post pictures on the Internet and the ones I do post are either of an unsellable quality or I plaster a big copyright over it. There are several easy ways to do that. Contact me and I'll gladly tell you how.

But first you write an email to the G/O website that stole your pictures and tell them in a polite business like manner that they have three options; A.) Take the pictures down within 48 hours. B.) Pay the going publishing rate for images. C.) Failing to comply with A. and B. get a letter from your lawyer. It's easy to prove that the pictures are yours if they are taken with a digital camera. I'll will gladly tell you what the going rate for images is and how to prove that the images are indeed yours.

Copyright theft is becoming more and more a big concern on the Internet and I am not as "kind" as I used to be with thieves. Luckily the government smartened up and modifies the law in such a way to give us more tools to protect our property an source of income. The laws could be much tougher on copyright theft but it is a lot better then it used to be.
    "Wouldn’t it be wise for us to be more tolerant of each other and pick our battles with the ones that really threaten our way of life?"

Some great lookin pics kyle , keep it up
    KEEP SHOOTING OR SHOOT A BIG GUN!!!!
    IF YOU DON'T HUNT YOU AINT RIGHT IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!
    A SCREAMING ELK THERE'S NOTHIN BETTER!!!!!!
    KNOW WHEN TO KEEP THE WIFE OUT OF MY HUNTING SPOTS !!!!!!!!!!