Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had a good hunting trip with the younger brother

Re: Had a good hunting trip with the younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by 835 View Post
    well at least you can, i live in vic and have to drive past the city to drive to all the other hunters! Man if all my fam wasnt here i sure would like to live in Quesnel They got every thing birds, migratory and ditck based. fish, deer, moose and are closer to elk.

yeah id love to move back to Quesnel, just no work there

Thats awesome
    Getting my brother into hunting a few years back has been one of the best parts about hunting for me.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    Thats awesome
    Getting my brother into hunting a few years back has been one of the best parts about hunting for me.

yeah, me and my brother are very very close as other then my mother we dont have much else for family. Iv taught him to fly tie, fly fish, skeet\trap shoot, now hunt and he learns quick And he has a ton of patience like me so that helps most of all.

Good on ya Skeeter, I did that years ago with my younger brothers. Fun isn't it?. Now their better at hunting than me.. Just keep doing things with him now,because life takes us all down different roads and its not always easy to get together.
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

Quote Originally Posted by d6dan View Post
    Good on ya Skeeter, I did that years ago with my younger brothers. Fun isn't it?. Now their better at hunting than me.. Just keep doing things with him now,because life takes us all down different roads and its not always easy to get together.

yeah its a blast! Hes determined ot live in whatever town I live in when hes out of school lol. My mothers health is not all that well and if something happens hes living with us. Thats another reason why I wish I could find work in Quesnel.

Little clump of bush between Sask. and Victoria.

I am glad everything worked out for you guys. Great job.
    "Duck.....or.... Bleed"