Thread: Comox Valley Waterfowlers

Comox Valley Waterfowlers

Hey guys,

Any CV wingshooters that don't work weekdays interested in joining me for some morning duck/geese action. My primary waterfowl buddy s a weekday day working type so I find myself sitting by myself in the field during the week. Figured I'd offer up some space for someone else, all you need is a shotgun, and a seat. I mean if you got deeks there is always room for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Comox Valley Waterfowlers

Quote Originally Posted by 303Brit View Post
    Hey guys,

Any CV wingshooters that don't work weekdays interested in joining me for some morning duck/geese action. My primary waterfowl buddy s a weekday day working type so I find myself sitting by myself in the field during the week. Figured I'd offer up some space for someone else, all you need is a shotgun, and a seat. I mean if you got deeks there is always room for more.

What kind of ducks are you seeing in your neck of the woods? I'm always up for a day trip to see some different areas and different ducks. You hunting over water or primarily fields?
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Re: Comox Valley Waterfowlers

Mostly fields, and mostly mallards, but there is some pintails and canvasbacks to be had occasionally. I may go check out cook creek estuary one of these mornings.

I would def welcome a more experienced fowler such as yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Farmer View Post
    Yeah but your opinions wrong, so everyone here had to let you know that. Have a nice day.