Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: alpine vs pse

Re: alpine vs pse

Quote Originally Posted by BCHoyt View Post
    Ive also been considering the stinger package as its right in my price range for a new bow... Hopefully will get into a shop soon to check one out!
    I have the PSE Stinger, and it's a great bow for the price. Very accurate and reasonably smooth draw cycle. Definately will keep-up with bows that cost twice as much in the hunting woods.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Since you're in PG, it's a short hop to Quesnel. Go see Murray Arno, he is on the north side just in behind the 4 Mile Store. He has a shop at his home and you can try some out. Murray is most helpful.
    You could also try Sandy Watson on the southside of Quesnel. Sandy has attended Pete Shepley's PSE school.
    Both are very knowledgeable, but I would have to give my nod to Murray, sorry Sandy if you should happen to read this.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Since you're in PG, it's a short hop to Quesnel. Go see Murray Arno, he is on the north side just in behind the 4 Mile Store. He has a shop at his home and you can try some out. Murray is most helpful.
    You could also try Sandy Watson on the southside of Quesnel. Sandy has attended Pete Shepley's PSE school.
    Both are very knowledgeable, but I would have to give my nod to Murray, sorry Sandy if you should happen to read this.
    Both are good but why not give Ted Stern a call in PG. He is also very helpfull and knowledgeable. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills