Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ol Freak Nasty Whitetail

Re: Ol Freak Nasty Whitetail

[quote=BlacktailStalker;537827]Thats fine but theres no reason to spout off about the other stuff, but I guess you have a reputation to keep.
    All that was said is we dont see eye to eye on that which is true, doesnt mean anything bad you read way to much into things. In your own way you may feel the same but by your posts and comments on this site and others I can tell we dont see it the same, no reason to be upset that I dont want to go on a hunt with you.
    Buck grossed 214 3/8".
    sounds like a decent buck, I think some one guessed close to that.
    Bayouuuuuuuuuu! I knew you'd get your panties in a knot and chime in. Its a saskatchewan buck my friend
    No panties in a knot here. So now its from saskatchewan post #16 says alberta hard to trust a person if they change there story.
    This is the third time (thread) now, maybe refrain from commenting on things if you cant contribute in a positive manner.
    I would have to say likewise Ive seen some pretty nasty comments from you on some threads and pms
    I'll see if I can get a harvest picture of the buck.
    Looking forward to the pictures.

ooooooo caught

Bayou; You assumed it was being poached over bait!! The alberta part was just for you my friend.
    You've sabotaged many a thread over the years, assuming the worst
    Its very hard to insult me, never do I read too deeply into things, just reading what you type, "I hunt with like minded people, ones that have both respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it."
    Try to convince somebody that doesn't imply something.
    Reads as an attempt to try to paint someone you don't know black in the public eye.
    Refer to post #14, proof is in your posts p'atna

Anywho, pics upon the end of guide season I'm told !!
    Dan, great guess, wow !!!
    Last edited by BlacktailStalker; 10-26-2009 at 04:08 PM.
    Originally Posted by averagejoe
    thats pretty cool. i bet you get close to those cats some time when there low in the tree hey. when do they have kittens?? do you ever see baby cougars in the tree or do they hide in her pouch?

Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle
    ....I guess some peeps think a mother griz is like a crack whore ready to drop her baby at the first church door she sees...funny

[quote=BlacktailStalker;538064]Bayou; You assumed it was being poached over bait!!
    No just asked a simple question. Now I see it was just all a little game for you. Makes it hard to figure out when your telling the truth or not but oh well. Shouldnt get so angry though when others play along. At least some may have made some sales on popcorn. The alberta part was just for you my friend.
    Its very hard to insult me, never do I read too deeply into things, just reading what you type, "I hunt with like minded people, ones that have both respect and appreciation for the outdoors, the animals within it and the laws and regulations that govern it."
    Right I wrote that and you feel the same way about your self and we dont see eye to eye on that pretty easy to understand in my mind.
    Reads as an attempt to try to paint someone you don't know black in the public eye.Thats your opinion mabey a guilty conscience I dont no
    Maybe should practice what you preach in post #30

Quote Originally Posted by BlacktailStalker View Post
    Bayou; You assumed it was being poached over bait!! The alberta part was just for you my friend.
    Reads as an attempt to try to paint someone you don't know black in the public eye.

Spent alot of time in the past scoring antlers. Good guess. Hes got alot of junk that puts him up there.
    " You know you're in Goat country when it takes both arms
    and legs to climb and you can spit down on sheep". Patrick Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    Extra points to whomever can post the best pic of Christys boobs!
    "When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the Universe." - John Muir

at least 200 gross... i'm saying 217 gross!!! got some gnarly long main beams that go everywhere and points everywhere.... GO GET EM!!!!