Thread: Africa Trophy Photos

Africa Trophy Photos

David Heitsman asked me to post the pictures of his animals from our April/May trip. It was a blast and I would recomend this outfitter to anyone. The outfitter will be in Abbotsfford in January. He will be setting up a display at David's shop. e-mail me if you are interested in coming by and having a look. roddeighton@shaw.ca It's very affordable and the adventure of a lifetime.

Zebra

Kudu

Black Wildebeest

Nyala

Gray Duiker

Impala

Warthog

David's Warthog was an old one. He was all skin and bones. In addition to the above trophies I took a Impala, 2 Blue Wildebeest, 2 Warthogs, Duiker, Fallow Deer, Kudu, Nyala and a Bushbuck.

The trip was an absolute blast and I'm working all the extra time I can in order to go back in a few years.
    Last edited by 1/2 slam; 09-29-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Africa Trophy Photos

9 sleeps till I am there! Wow, looks awsome, hopefully I have the same luck! Good work boys!

Good luck. take lots of pictures.
    doesnt matter what kind of bullet it is, as long as it weighs 180 grains its DEADLY, even on ass shots....Todbartell-2009

Thanks for sharing the photos. Great trophies! I went in 2007 and can't wait to go back. What an experience...

Quote Originally Posted by BCHunterFSJ View Post
    Thanks for sharing the photos. Great trophies! I went in 2007 and can't wait to go back. What an experience...
    I now understand when people say "It gets in the blood". I can't wait to go back. This time it will be the Northern/ Limpopo Province.

Great pics! Sounds liek a good time..Man that is one NASTY looking warthog!
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Those are some incredible trophys.
    I noted that the pictures are so tastefully done.
    Good on ya David."10"