Thread: Lucky Duck battery

Question Lucky Duck battery

The battery for my Lucky Duck is toast. Are there any retailers in the lower mainland that sell these batteries. This battery is only 2 years old and I havn't used it that much, what should I expect for battery life. Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lucky Duck battery

We have an old flambeau spinner, battery is great, had it probably 4 seasons and it holds a charge real good. I remember I thought it was toast becuase the motor wouldnt run after the battery sat there for like 5 months and then I just charged it for like 2 straight days and it worked after that.

I'm not sure about lucky duck company but most spinners just use a 6v battery, so you should be able to find a suitable one from a hobby store or something, the same size and power ratings.
    1st Im in charge, and if not Matt is. Your job is to sign checks, tell us we're doing good and open your case of scotch after a good day. 2nd my fee. You can keep it, all I want in exchange for my service is the right to hunt all the drakes. A male. Buck only. Why and how are my business. If you don't like it, go alone. Set up right here or in a swamp or in the middle of a noshoot field for all I care. I've been on too many duck hunts with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas. Ok?

I got mine at smi industrial electronics in langley 604-533-3967

Lordco, NAPA have them, I picked up 4 from lordco just the other day $14 each.

Killer

Smile Re: Lucky Duck battery

Thanks Guys. I'll start with Lordco [never would have thought there] and try the other suggested places.

Went to Lordco tonite and picked up a battery, same dimensions as the original and 4.5 amps instead of 4.Thanks again only 5 days to go.