Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Klappan Road Update

Klappan Road Update

Upon talkin to a moderator, and as this is important to me, any updates and the circumstances as to the road closure would greatly be appreciated. There seemed to be a few informed people so lets keep this thread civil, PLEASE NO POLITICS.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Klappan Road Update

Just curious,Isn't the access to Spatsizi ( eagle nest range) off the Klappan Rd.
    Thanks
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by kennyj View Post
    Just curious,Isn't the access to Spatsizi ( eagle nest range) off the Klappan Rd.
    Thanks
    kenny
    Yes, it is.

Yes its the access to the trail head.

Devilbear Guest

Who would have closed this access to a Provincial Park and WHY would this be done now, just at hunting season?

Has there been anything on the news about this? If not, there could be lots of guys heading that way without any knowledge of thie event.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Howdy, my best friend lives at Tatogga and all the Quocks are his inlaws. I have a call into him to call me and he will tell me the straight facts if the message gets to him to call me. If that fails his 2 boys live at Iskut and maybe I will give one of them a call. Dad is better to talk to though. Will let you know asap if I hear anything. Later

This thread is, as stated- STRICTLY regarding the status of any access issues, which is why I allowed it. We want to know if hunters can get in/out of certain areas or not.

Any discussion pertaining to the political nature of roadblocks, native history in BC, if you disagree with the activism, etc etc etc will be deleted without warning and the poster banned for a time. There will be NO warnings given, this is your warning.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    This thread is, as stated- STRICTLY regarding the status of any access issues, which is why I allowed it. We want to know if hunters can get in/out of certain areas or not.

Any discussion pertaining to the political nature of roadblocks, native history in BC, if you disagree with the activism, etc etc etc will be deleted without warning and the poster banned for a time. There will be NO warnings given, this is your warning.

Why are we not allowed to discuss "the native history in BC"? or ""the political nature of roadblocks"? Kinda seems important doesnt it? Especially the latter. Why not send me a list of the books I can read. Why not just ban people who are being rude or stupid? I see no reason why this has to be censored. Guess im banned now eh!?
    Not All Who Wander Are Lost