Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scope

Re: Scope

Quote Originally Posted by lcpaintballer
    dayto where did u get ur dawn to dusk? and how much u pay for it?
    They sell them at Wally World. But I think you can get them a little cheaper at Wholesale Sports. wholesalesports.com or S.I.R. sirmailorder.ca

Sometimes the shipping charges make it about the same price as buying local though.

Wally world carries them???
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Wally world carries them???
    Yup. They're out of the 4-12x right now, but I'm pretty sure they got the 3-9x.We're talking Langford Wally World. Don't know about downtown Victoria, never go there.

I checked wal-Mart in Sasaktoon they sell Dusk till dawn for $114 at Wholesale they are $89 for the same thing
    NO HEART NO MERCY
    ONE SHOT ONE KILL

I cant remember what the scope went for i bought it at reliable gun i also got mounts from them and had them mount it for me, As i remember the mounts were almost as much as the scope because of the gun i put it on.

Check out www.russellsports.com they have the Trophy in 3x9x40 for $124.99 I bought one about 5 years ago for around $180. Go figure!!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Ill have to check Wal Mart in Duncan. What is the difference between the Banner (Dusk till Dawn) AO Scope and the Banner (Dusk till Dawn) BDC Multi-X Scope?
    Last edited by CanAm500; 12-29-2005 at 11:44 PM.
    Si vis pacem para bellum
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

My scope I got around 6 years ago(back then they were around $250 I think) , but also it been through 6 years of Hell and not once has it ever failed are let me down , I bought it from H&H guns when it was actaully worth shopping at.

Ill have to check Wal Mart in Duncan. What is the difference between the Banner (Dusk till Dawn) AO Scope and the Banner (Dusk till Dawn) BDC Multi-X Scope?
    Do yourself a big favor and get the one with the BDC. you will never be sorry once you try it, trust me on this as I have that new one and an older Banner from before rainguard and all the other fancy stuff. Fred
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

BDC = Bullet Drop Compensator. On your .270 PBZ is about 4.2 inches high at 100 yrd. PBZ is 352 yrds using 130 Silvertips and 372 using 150 Partition Gold taken from the Nov issue of Outdoor Life. IMO no need for BDC. I have been told dont bother with AO on scopes or BDC, great for range but no good for hunting. How true that is maybe these fellas can enlighten us just an opinion from one of my buddies..
    NO HEART NO MERCY
    ONE SHOT ONE KILL