Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Welcome to the site .
    R.I.P BiG Boar

Marc a Question .... How to post pics on the site when you right click insert image it asks for URL addy Can you explain this please.

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by 4570hunter View Post
    Marc a Question .... How to post pics on the site when you right click insert image it asks for URL addy Can you explain this please.

Thx
    It's prompting you to place the address of where the pic is hosted; Even if its HBC's gallery.

Just cut-n-paste it.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Quote Originally Posted by Bow Walker View Post
    does that mean that either you or Pete are Archers?
    I think using the term archer indicates a certain proficiency level. I ain't there yet.

I believe I might get a chance for some near town deer in the near future but I need to get a better bow and do some more practice. I just have an old crappy low tech recurve now.

I did quite a bit of hunting on the island in the years past but there are a lot of locked gates now and the nice Saturday morning hunt seems to be a thing of the past.

I had some nice week long hunt camps up near Sayward and Gold River some years ago but as everyone knows the deer dried up when the wolfs and cougars were allowed to flourish. It does sound like things are coming back now though so I should make a few weekend trips to see for myself.

Good to chat with like minded folks.

Phil

Hi everyone! Pritty new to hunting anything other than grouse starting to learn tracking mullies and other game (lot harder than tracking people).

Good luck on your hunts every1
    Stay safe
    Spyder (aka Greg)

Well I guess i best be putting my "Fresh Meat" joke in too lol...

One Sunday, a priest decided to skip church and go hunting in the neighboring forest. So while he was hunting he saw a gigantic grizzly bear the had stopped to get honey from a beehive. The priest thought the bear was good game, so he clumsily shot at it, and he missed. The bear, startled by the shot, jumped up and started charging at the priest. The priest used his only option: he dropped to his knees and prayed. "Dear God," he said, "Please let this bear be a good christian, a better one than I was." As the bear drew closer, is dropped to its knees and said, "Dear God, thank you for this meal I am about to receive."

All good!

Please feel free to plunder and pillage tis site for all its worth.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

Hello Everyone,

First time hunter in BC and new on this site. Just signed up a couple of days ago but been reading all your impressive and funny posts for a while. LUUUV this site!

Chasin

So here's another joke:

One summer night, a father and son were talking on the porch when the kid suddenly ask his dad, "hey dad, how did you ever come up with our names?" "Well son..." the father answered, "when your sister was born, I saw a falling star so I named her 'Falling star'.... and when your brother was born, I saw a running deer so I named him 'Running buck'. So.... why are you asking.... Pooping dog?"

Quote Originally Posted by Chasinracks View Post
    Hello Everyone,

First time hunter in BC and new on this site. Just signed up a couple of days ago but been reading all your impressive and funny posts for a while. LUUUV this site!

Chasin

So here's another joke:

One summer night, a father and son were talking on the porch when the kid suddenly ask his dad, "hey dad, how did you ever come up with our names?" "Well son..." the father answered, "when your sister was born, I saw a falling star so I named her 'Falling star'.... and when your brother was born, I saw a running deer so I named him 'Running buck'. So.... why are you asking.... Pooping dog?"
    YOU'RE IN!

Enjoy the forums.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

just joined about 5 days ago , awesome site guys
    Gold Bond Application Artist

Welcome aboard.

Hope you enjoy your mass quantities of reading here

Wolfman
    "didn't want the cabin lookin' like it was built by a boyscout with a dull hatchet."

- Dick Proenneke