Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Welcome aboard people. We do have a lot of skill and knowledge that the members are more then willing to share to help people to learn or improve their hunting skills. By all means if a question comes up that you may be able to help with don't be shy.

Welcome to the site.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Bring it ON.

FWIW. Don't let getting out there and learning from experience, be a teacher also.

EVERYONE here likes hearing the lesson's taught.

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.
    My HBC Photo Gallery: http://www.huntingbc.ca/photos/showg...sername=mrdean

Hey everyone, not actually a hunter but run a cutting operation on Vancouver Island. Always interested in the advice I hear and the different methods used! Great site-share the knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by jae View Post
    Hey everyone, not actually a hunter but run a cutting operation on Vancouver Island. Always interested in the advice I hear and the different methods used! Great site-share the knowledge!

Welcome.

You WILL come in handy!

Now we need a joke.... Something along the lines of "once there were two cutters sitting @ the bar..."

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

how to post

Hi..is there something to click on that I can start a new thread?I,m logged in searching for some way to start thread.I,m sure its rite in fron tof me but for the life of me I cant see it..I can reply to threads.

Thanx
    Gord in Kitimat

Go into the Forums page, open one that seems fitting.... Then on the upper left (?) there's a button that reads 'New Thread'. It's simular to the Post Reply button that you're familar with.

BTW - Welcome!

Gotta joke???

Mr. Dean,

HuntingBC. 'Minnie' Mod.
    HUGE fan of taxidermy.

marc just found this site. looks to be great. have lived in the cariboo all my life and hunted most of it. look forward to continuing on site.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbbb View Post
    marc just found this site. looks to be great. have lived in the cariboo all my life and hunted most of it. look forward to continuing on site.
    Hey bigbbb welcome to the site. I've been up to the Cariboo twice now and love what it has to offer. I hope you enjoy the site.

Marc.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Hi everyone , I am new here, just want to say hi to everyone, I lived in Courtenay on Vancouver Island. I love Hunting and Fishing.

Hi everyone,
    This is a terrific website. Last year was my first year hunting. I don't really know many people that hunt so I have started with information in books, magazines and huntingbc. For the past 4 years I have lived in Ucluelet. I spend my summers fishing and sailing as much as I can. West coast fishing is almost too easy this time of year. The last two years I have been getting into winter steelhead fishing from December- on. This is a little bit harder than the chinook/coho fishing off Ucluelet, but I still managed to land a couple. I really tried to get a blacktail buck last year, but it just didn't work out. The bush here on the west coast is so thick, and aside from seeing a single buck ( I believe it was the same buck that I came across multiple times) there aren't many deer outside town. I hunted pretty hard for grouse too. At the end of the year I had two grouse from a single trip - that's about it. So I just wanted to introduce myself here - I'm new to the sport, but there's so much I want to do. At the top of my list: Blacktail from the east island. Next is Waterfowl - I have a great lab who is either a natural bird dog or was trained in his past life. Anyway, that's all for my introduction rant.