Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Re: Welcome to Hunting British Columbia

Am planning my deer hunt for this year will be leaving the lower mainland on Sept. 9th . It will be the start of my yearly alone time with nature in Beautiful BC. Spent two days reading various posts on HBC and have been educated and entertained by a bunch of seasoned hunters. Joined last week and after some computer login mis-steps, finally finished the registration properly and hence this first post - primarily to say hi and thank HBC members for sharing their valued experiences and advise with our small growing community. Only another month and our season starts anew where we can practise our extreme patience and appreciation for all wildlife. Am getting excited to use our outdoor skills all over again!!!! Cheers fellas and heres wishing us all a satisfying season!!!

Welcome and great luck this Fall!

Soo, is that your joke?!? Just kidding, welcome to the circus. You'll love it here!
    Somebody call a doctor!!! It's been longer than 4 hours!!

I am another new member the site looks great will take some time to find my way around though.

So how do we get to post in all the forums.I think I have followed the rules but can't for instance reply directly to for sale adds nor post an add.Am I doing something wrong? or is there a rite of passage??

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by YAMMY-CA View Post
    So how do we get to post in all the forums.I think I have followed the rules but can't for instance reply directly to for sale adds nor post an add.Am I doing something wrong? or is there a rite of passage??

Keith
    Completely normal until you buy beer for the Xmas get Together.
    ...No enterprise is more likely to succeed than one concealed from the enemy until it is ripe for execution...

If you want the prime bush, follow the Dawg...

buy sell are PM reply only, only the op can edit........if it where a beer thing I would let you in.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

No regular member can REPLY to For Sale/wanted ads. Communicate by PM only.
    Not sure why you can't post an ad, but the site's been buggy lately, so patience, Grasshopper.

Thanks and I will buy the beer if we meet.

I'd like to say a quick hello to everyone here and I'd like to say I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and girls over the next long while. Seems like a solid bunch and there's already some excellent info and advice that I've found here...Looks like a good site
    Last edited by Panic; 11-18-2012 at 05:30 PM. Reason: spelin misstaks